ALL >> General >> View Article
Brief History Of Gemstones Beads
Total Articles: 1
In this article, we shall discuss some of the historical facts related with gemstones.
Gemstones can be described as minerals, which have been crystallized with gradual atmospheric reactions and pressure. The best part about gemstones beads is its durability as well as beauty: which is certainly a rare combination in today’s world of instant noodles and artificial beauty. This is the reason that Gemstones Beads were popular among both royals and commoners in the past.
If we dig its history a bit more, we will find that right from the Incas of South America to Maharaja and Royal blood of India, gemstones have been quite popular with the dresses and crowns being beautified with precious gemstones.
Very few people would be aware, but in the year 529 AD, Emperor Justinian who ruled the Roman Empire at that time, announced a law prohibiting the usage of gemstone by commoners and public. It was determined by the royal council that Gemstones Beads are way too precious stones to be used by these common people: only the royal family and the Emperor should use gemstones!
Yes, this may sound absurd now, but at that time, such was the powerful effect of gemstones. Whomsoever wore them, were automatically proclaimed as a King.
Specifically, rubies, emerald and sapphires were brought inside this strict regulation of gemstones and its usage among the general public; who were only allowed to wear gold as a means of ornament.
By the year 1283, such rules were imposed in France as well. And during 1363, King Edward III of England announced that certain of gemstone beads shall only be worn by royal family. Specific surveys were carried out, determining the wealth level of each and every person; and based on this data, the allocation and allowance of usage of gemstone was announced. Hence, a person with a specific high income was allowed to wear gemstones, and the rest of the general public can only use gold.
India has a fabulous history of producing and delivering stunning gemstones and diamonds. Some of the most expensive gemstones which were auctioned in India are:
- The Baroda Pearls of Sita Devi, which was auctioned for $7 million by Christie’s in New York
- Jewels of Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala, which included world’s 7th largest De Beers diamond and necklace made from ruby and emerald
In case you are searching for world’s best quality gemstones and want to purchase them at affordable prices, then your search ends right here. With more than 25 years of experience in discovering and selling authentic gemstones, Ratna Sagar Jewels is the name to reckon with when it comes to best quality gemstones. We are acclaimed supplier of wholesale gemstone beads with an impeccable track record. Please visit us at RatnaSagarJewels.com for more details.
Mark Harris works at Ratna Sagar Jewels, which provides scintillating, enchanting and enticing Goldbeads. Ratna Sagar Jewels is your one stop destination for all type of Goldbeads, Gemstones and jewellery accessories. Check out RatnaSagarJewels.com now!
General Articles1. Wedding With Replica Van Cleef Jewelry@thereal.su
2. Princess Van Cleef Pendant Fake@thereal.su
3. Love Vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Contact Us Ask Free Question.
Author: vashikaaran molviji
4. Unable To Access The Internet After Installing A Mcafee Security Suite
Author: Maria Williams
5. Queen Double High Air Bed Part - Ii
Author: desired. An excellent source of vitamins A and C.
6. Foods, Natural Appetite Suppressant Pills Reviews To Lose Weight Safely
Author: Aisford Henderson
7. Learn Everything About Pipe Designing With Sp3d Training Program
8. How To Face These Challenges?
Author: hu Allen
9. Custom Tailoring For Gentlemen
10. The Most Effective Method To Fix Some Common Errors In Wordpress
11. Best Fashion Designing Courses In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
12. How To Enhance Your Video Marketing?
Author: Disha Parchani
13. A Common Skin Problem: Skin Pigmentation
Author: Parkmed Healthcare
14. Best Rent A Car Dubai To Travel At Your Will
15. Norton Antivirus
Author: Gracy Hatt