ALL » General >> View Article
Brief History Of Gemstones BeadsBy Expert Author: marshal marshal
In this article, we shall discuss some of the historical facts related with gemstones.
Gemstones can be described as minerals, which have been crystallized with gradual atmospheric reactions and pressure. The best part about gemstones beads is its durability as well as beauty: which is certainly a rare combination in today’s world of instant noodles and artificial beauty. This is the reason that Gemstones Beads were popular among both royals and commoners in the past.
If we dig its history a bit more, we will find that right from the Incas of South America to Maharaja and Royal blood of India, gemstones have been quite popular with the dresses and crowns being beautified with precious gemstones.
Very few people would be aware, but in the year 529 AD, Emperor Justinian who ruled the Roman Empire at that time, announced a law prohibiting the usage of gemstone by commoners and public. It was determined by the royal council that Gemstones Beads are way too precious stones to be used by these common people: only the royal family and the Emperor should use gemstones!
Yes, this may sound absurd now, but at that time, such was the powerful effect of gemstones. Whomsoever wore them, were automatically proclaimed as a King.
Specifically, rubies, emerald and sapphires were brought inside this strict regulation of gemstones and its usage among the general public; who were only allowed to wear gold as a means of ornament.
By the year 1283, such rules were imposed in France as well. And during 1363, King Edward III of England announced that certain of gemstone beads shall only be worn by royal family. Specific surveys were carried out, determining the wealth level of each and every person; and based on this data, the allocation and allowance of usage of gemstone was announced. Hence, a person with a specific high income was allowed to wear gemstones, and the rest of the general public can only use gold.
India has a fabulous history of producing and delivering stunning gemstones and diamonds. Some of the most expensive gemstones which were auctioned in India are:
- The Baroda Pearls of Sita Devi, which was auctioned for $7 million by Christie’s in New York
- Jewels of Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala, which included world’s 7th largest De Beers diamond and necklace made from ruby and emerald
In case you are searching for world’s best quality gemstones and want to purchase them at affordable prices, then your search ends right here. With more than 25 years of experience in discovering and selling authentic gemstones, Ratna Sagar Jewels is the name to reckon with when it comes to best quality gemstones. We are acclaimed supplier of wholesale gemstone beads with an impeccable track record. Please visit us at RatnaSagarJewels.com for more details.
Mark Harris works at Ratna Sagar Jewels, which provides scintillating, enchanting and enticing Goldbeads. Ratna Sagar Jewels is your one stop destination for all type of Goldbeads, Gemstones and jewellery accessories. Check out RatnaSagarJewels.com now!
General Articles1. Scop Of Mca And Best Mca College In Siliguri Darjeeling
Author: Mukesh Maheshwari
2. Consider The Points In Selection Of The Kitchen Accessories
Author: Swati Chaudhary
3. Small Business Growth Alliance Helps Business Owners Bring Back Customers
Author: 1888 PressRelease
4. Buy Your Favorite Designer Jewellery Online
5. Water Damage-cracked Screen-battery Repair Or Replacement
Author: UK Wide Repair
6. Samsung Repair Centre London With Warranty
Author: samsung repairer
7. Make Your Christmas Festival Unforgettable With Amazing Gifts
Author: Payal sharma
8. Leadership Development Training To Improve Skills And Personality
Author: Sakshi tyagi
9. How To Understanding The Central Auditory Processing Disorder
10. Iphone Repair Manchester | Hardware And Software Fault Repair
Author: Manchester Phone Repair
11. How Produktionsbolag Bring Awareness Towards Motion Picture
12. Literele Alfabetului Român: A Ă Â B C D E F G H I Î J K L M N O P Q R S Ş T Ţ U V W X
Author: Gina Malot
13. Quality Assurance-: Test Minutely Before Delivering
Author: test minutely before delivering
14. Der Männlichen Submissive-alles Von Dessous Bis Abendkleider
15. Laptop Repair Preston | Hardware Faults And Software Issues
Author: Tablet Repair