ALL >> Education >> View Article
Simplify Your Work By Choosing The Right Lesson Planning Software
Total Articles: 82
In the teaching profession, lesson planning is one of the hectic tasks you can ever do. Although it is very important since professionally one is required to make lesson plans, not many like arranging their work in such a manner. This goes more especially to young teaching staff who are right from college due to lack of familiarity in the job. How best and easier can you plan for your lessons? There are so many software which can do all this stuff in a systematic order. Lesson planning software is usually designed to fit into various computer windows, iPad, and Mac among other devices. What you need to check before downloading or installing them into your device is compatibility and suitable in carrying out the task.
After checking efficiencies of many lesson planning software, Planbook emerged with the best features. This makes everything easier than expected like planning lessons, linking files into your plans and track curriculum standards directly into your system. Further, a teacher can use Planbook to post his or her plans and homework online, a feature you cannot see in many software. In most cases, you find class work plans changing and here is where many teachers get confused with their lesson plans. Planbook makes adjustments arising from this scenario in an easy and effective way without tampering with any program. You only need to have a few mouse clicks and every change will be updated.
Features of Planbook
The lesson planning software is designed in such a way that it helps users to get more organized, save time in anything they are doing, and share easily their lesson plans. Take a look at some of the features you can find in this software:
• Schedule Plans: For those teachers whose classes change each day, Planbook is the best software for you. It accommodates different schedules which keep rotating thus no inconvenience can be realized when attending your classes.
• Easy to Write Lesson Plans: The software has 6 fields for teachers to hold their lesson plans. These fields are customizable where it is possible to hide and show any of them as preferred. You can as well decide to name either of the fields.
• File and Link Attachment: Unlikely many lesson planning software, here you can upload files as well as web links directly from your computer to a lesson plan. This has greatly helped many teachers instead of spending a lot of time looking for teaching materials on the shelves.
• Print your Lesson Plans: Did you know that you can convert your lesson plan into any format and email your colleague? After choosing your week’s lesson plans, you are only required to specify the dates and keywords for the attachment.
• Ease to Re-use your Plans: This is an enhanced feature where users don’t need to recreate all their hard work. Some of the units can be imported from one term to another through Planbook. You are only required to reset the dates and remove some portion of content already covered.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool