ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Denver Mobile Marketing For Non-profits For A Cause
Total Articles: 1
Non-profit organizations are all but an industry in the United States. Many of these groups often have a legitimate cause to fight for, from animal rights to cancer research. While people in these organizations don't get paid for their hours and source their income from another job, they often have the satisfaction of supporting a noble undertaking.
Naturally, non-profits require copious capital to effectively run their campaigns. Part of it goes to attracting more people to donate to their cause while explaining the message of their organization's objectives. Fundraising activities can help the organization rake in cash in one night; but with the development of mobile communication, the challenge gets a tad higher. As a result, you need to work on effective, on-the-go promotions with help from Denver mobile marketing specialists.
Emailed Advocacy on Foot
Studies show that at least 40 percent of Internet users with email accounts access their inboxes via a tablet or smart phone. However, as the screens for these devices are a few inches wide, it can prove tedious for the user to zoom in or out just to read the text. Non-profit marketers should learn to create emails using templates designed for mobile devices, as well as organize the text and images into small columns.
Surfing on the Go
When you're aiming to attract mobile users to support your advocacies, it can be hard to get them on your side with the website as a mishmash of confusing text and links. This is where Denver web design experts spring into action, mapping out the pages to be as easily loadable and accessible for mobile devices as they are on desktop computers.
Look Ma, No App
Apps may be a good addition to your mobile device, but these can conk out if not properly maintained. Sapping funds on its research and development that could've been spent in operations won't look good on the ledger either. Some experts suggest developing the website for mobile devices and actively promote its content.
In this day and age, it's important for non-profits to learn the best ways to advance their cause such as adding mobile options to the campaign. To learn more, log on to smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/21-mobile-marketing-resources-small-businesses-nonprofits-133734391.html.
Marketing Articles1. Buy Audio Technica Ath-m20x
Author: RAVINDER YADAV
2. 5 Basic Digital Marketing Tools Required For Small Business Growth
Author: David Halpin
3. Reinforce Your Brand Awareness With Custom Glassware
4. What Is The Importance Of Packaging In Food Marketing?
Author: Nancy Roberts
5. Promote Your Brand & Drive Sales With Personalized Lip Balm Labels
Author: Custom LipBalm
6. Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
Author: Cog Digital
7. Branding By Displaying
Author: optimist brand design
8. Outlining The Value Of Website Inbound Links Building
Author: Bob Smith
9. Motorcycle Leather Jacket’s
Author: Ammar yasir
10. Perfectly Optimized On-page Seo Checklist
Author: Bob Smith
11. Personalized Lunch Bags Are Ideal For Business Marketing
Author: Promotional Bag Store
12. Choose Personalized Pens As A Promotional Giveaway
Author: Promotional Pen Store
13. How Wordpress Is The Most Popular Cms On The Web?
Author: Hi, I am MarkCom, an SEO Analyst.
14. The Subaru Wrx Sti For Sale In Australia Is A Great Weekend Track Car
Author: Liz Moyle
15. 10 Quick Tips About Online Digital Marketing
Author: Jessica E Taylor