ALL >> General >> View Article
Ibiza: Places That You Have Never Heard About!
Total Articles: 33
Lots of people thing that Ibiza is a place where you can find only the best nightlife in Europe. That can´t be further from the truth! Ibiza is much more… it´s a richness of fauna, flora with incredible landscapes and fantastic cuisine. Discover secrets of this island!
If you go to Ibiza, first you should visit the most spectacular beaches on the island. If you go to the West, you will find ´Platges de Comte´. This beach is one of 10 best beaches in the world and has crystal water, coves and white sand. You will love it! On the beach there are hammocks, umbrellas and restaurants where you can relax and try some typical food from this area. With villas in Ibiza for rent everything is possible.
On the Northwest coast of Ibiza you can go to the Pla de Corona. You will be amazed with the landscape full of almond trees. The best season to come here is spring. In this time all trees are covered with the white layer of blossoms. It´s a perfect place to relax and enjoy the delicate smell of almond trees. If you decide to come here, make it easier and search villas in Ibiza for rent.
Close to Ibiza there is another, very small island called Fomentera. It´s an ideal place for a one-day trip. You can get there by boat from Ibiza. It´s really worth visiting! Some people say that it´s the last paradise in the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the environment protection you can enjoy one of the most spectacular beaches in Europe with the best landscapes you can imagine.
You can´t leave Ibiza without trying its typical dishes. The most famous ones that you can find in each local restaurant is bullit de peix (fish soup) or guisat de peix (fish stew). For a dessert you can order a famous flaó, cottage cheese cake, or orelletes and buñuelos, fried doughs with taste you will never forget. If you like wine, in Ibiza you can try high-quality wines from the local wineries. Ibiza is also known by its liqueurs like Frigola, Hierbas Ibicencas and Palo.
Do you still hesitate what to do during your holiday? Come to Ibiza! You will spend the best time in your life and, for sure, it will be unforgettable experience you wish to repeat next year.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi