ALL >> General >> View Article
Denmark Immigration Policy 2013
Total Articles: 158
Denmark is a prosperous Scandinavian nation and a promising land of opportunities for the people seeking to relocate and move to settle in an destination that promises greater stability in life and career. As far as the overall situation of this country is concerned, it is a highly industrialized economy which is an ever expanding phenomenon and has a huge potential generation capacity in each of its performing and support sectors.
On the social front this country has been labeled as the happiest nation on this planet and its people proudly present their Scandinavian identity. Till recently the Immigration policies of this country were not considered to be migrant friendly as major proportion of the local populace did not seem inclined to diluting their unique national identity. But with the expansion a severe shortage of trained expertise was felt in various sectors and fulfilling the wide gaps in the aspiration of performing industry and labor availability needed to be plugged to achieve and sustain the productivity of the economy.
With several occupations facing a dearth of skilled and qualified people and the continuing desperation of employment giving concerns, the situation seemed to go blow out of proportions. To curb a possible situation of dipping of productivity and sustaining the growth rate the policy of not permitting any outsider to step on Danish soil was abandoned and the government bought in a proactive Danish Immigration policy to satisfy the appetite of labor hungry market.
To encourage inflow of skilled migrants into the country the government has offered many sops for the new entrants like a provisional entry permission that can lead to grant of permanent residency and ultimately the nationality of this awesome and beautiful destination.
The current Immigration To Denmark policy has been formulated in 2 manifestations. i.e.
• One that directly feeds the labor market on basis of specific requirements of employers. This program has been linked to a required skills tabulation called positive list. Various qualified stakeholder sector employers can offer direct employment to the people qualifying to work under the professions listed in the positive list. There are certain stipulations that applicants for migration must fulfill including proving their eligibilities. You also need to procure a work permission along with the residential permit to be able to settle down and be employed in the country on temporary basis.
• The other more popular scheme has been classified and Danish green card. This program intends to create a floating skills pool in them domestic labor pool of the country. The selection of people in this category is done of basis of a profile evaluation process.
The profile evaluation procedure involves gauging suitability of an applicant for the domestic economy and the ability of the new entrant to enter the country and find suitable employment. The areas that are gauges and assessed involve
o Age of applicants
o Their academic accomplishments
o Their language compatibility in
o Danish or any other Scandinavian language and
o English or German
o Their professional practice track record
o And adaptability capability.
To be deemed fit for an entry permission on basis of the green card it is essential for you to score a minimum of 100 marks.
In case you are selected on basis of the evaluation, you are granted en entry permit into the country for an initial period of 3 years which can be renewed for another year. In the event of subsequent renewal you are granted a 4 year extension and finally permission for filing for Danish nationality. Green card has turned out to be most popular route of Denmark Immigration.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas