ALL >> Business >> View Article
Shapiro Negotiations Institute Announces Major New Sports Clients
Total Articles: 120
Baltimore, MD - Today, Shapiro Negotiations Institute (SNI), a premier global performance improvement firm, announced the addition of new clients to its roster, including the Atlanta Hawks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic and Milwaukee Brewers. The firm also announced the extension and expansion of its relationships with several other professional sports teams, including the Baltimore Ravens and Oklahoma City Thunder. SNI is training and consulting with these clients on a combination of sales and player negotiations.
"As a leading player in the negotiation field, SNI is very pleased to announce the addition of these latest teams to our client roster," said Ron Shapiro, chairman, SNI. "Our partnership with these teams is a testament to the impact we have had on sports organizations. We look forward to long, successful relationships with these clients."
SNI typically begins its partnerships by training the organization or targeted department in its sales/negotiation principles, habits and tools. It then provides Deal Coaching on real deals that allows for the application of the training and an immediate impact on the organization's bottom line. Deal Coaching includes services such as guidance on the preparation process, assistance with developing optimal strategies, and scripting and role-playing communication. These services are offered through consistent communication between the client and SNI from the beginning of the deal until its completion.
"I have to admit that at first I was very skeptical that SNI could have a big impact on our negotiation, but with their guidance, we reached a deal that was considerably above our highest goal and strengthened the relationship in the process," said the vice president of sales and marketing of one recent SNI client. "The preparation, scripting and counsel were outstanding. Needless to say, we have engaged SNI for several other deals."
About Shapiro Negotiations Institute
Shapiro Negotiations Institute is a premier global performance improvement firm focused on the areas of sales, negotiation and influencing. The focus of SNI is on maximizing its clients' ability to create mutually beneficial and profitable long-term relationships with peers, vendors and customers, both internal and external to the organization. SNI's success is built on helping professionals at all levels use a systematic approach to get more accomplished, faster and with a higher degree of effectiveness. By taking years of lessons learned in real-life situations, SNI digs into specific industry and client challenges so that its tools and techniques can be used immediately and repeated with precision.
Learn more at http://www.shapironegotiations.com
About SNI's Sports Practice
SNI conducts training on sales and negotiation skills for sports teams and organizations. It then continues to work with clients to negotiate more effectively and maximize sales in areas including player contracts and trades, sponsorships, premium seats, suites and media rights. In addition to recently added clients, SNI's client roster includes the San Antonio Spurs, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, University of Maryland Athletics, New York Jets, IMG, USGA and ESPN, among others.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining