ALL >> Career >> View Article
Hospital And Medical Jobs Are In Greatest Demand In Columbus Oh
Total Articles: 15
Medical jobs are almost always in demand and these jobs are expected to still grow in a ten-year period. In a down economy and an environment with high unemployment, many people are seeking careers in fields that offer some level of job security due to high demand. These medical careers are the ones with the best job outlook, based on percentage growth of new jobs to be added, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Below are the top six in demand OH hospital and medical jobs:
1. Home Health Aides
- Home health care is one of the most rapidly growing jobs of the healthcare industry in OH. Home health care aides are projected at the rate of growth. While the pay for home health aids can just above minimum wage, the plus side is the availability of jobs, and the fact that no college degree is required.
2. Medical Assistants
- A Medical Assistant is someone who assist nurses and physicians with the different variety of administrative and medical tasks. Being a medical assistant is another health job in OH that does not require a college degree. There are certification programs for medical assisting but most medical assistants are trained on the job.
3. Registered Nurse
- A registered nurse is someone who completed at least an associate's degree in nursing or a Bachelor of science in nursing and has successfully passed the NCLEX-RN certification exam. Because they have some college-level education, RNs are paid higher than medical assistants and home health aides.
4. Physicians and Surgeons
- Physicians and Surgeons lead the medical team in caring for patients as the primary healthcare provider. Due to the high level of education (medical doctorate) required to become a physician or surgeon, these professionals are among the highest paid in the healthcare industry.
5. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- LVN/LPN jobs come in at number five on the list due to a projected growth rate of 20.7 percent in the ten year period ending in 2018. Becoming an LPN or LVN doesn't require as much college as becoming an RN. Therefore, the pay for LVNs & LPNs is typically less than that of RNs. LVNs and LPNs are a "step above" medical assistants in terms of pay grade and education level requirements, however.
6. Nursing Aides, Orderlies and Attendants
- A Certified Nurse Assistant, or CNA, is also known as a nursing aide, nurse’s aide, or orderly. CNAs typically work under the supervision of a nurse or other licensed healthcare provider. Some CNAs also work as home health aides. CNAs usual job in nursing homes or hospitals in Columbus, OH, to help with daily living tasks such as bathing, eating, and dressing.
If you're passionate about improving people's lives, impacting the community, and making money, then an exciting future in the Healthcare field could be just right for you! This field will definitely walk you through the ups and downs of hospital jobs in OH and see if you've got what it takes.
Brain Redmond is working as a recruiter in a major recruiting agency in USA. He writes articles providing career building tips to job seekers both fresh and seasoned. In the given article, he highlights various aspects ofhospital jobs in Columbus OH. Off late, he is regularly following Itsmycareer.com to get recent job updates. Check out Career tips & recent job up-to-date in USA here.
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility