ALL >> Business >> View Article
Converting Word To Pdf With The Use Of Adobe
Total Articles: 7959
When word documents are being emailed there is a possibility that the formatting will undergo a change and the person you send the document to, will see it differently from the manner in which you had sent it. When you send word documents to someone via email, you can save the file in a PDF format. This locks in the original formatting and the file does not get altered while it is being emailed and opened on a different computer. There are times when the recipient may not have word while PDF is a universal format and will be readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Here are the steps that can be followed to convert Word to PDF. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader. In case it has not been installed on your computer, download the free version from the internet from adobe.com/products/reader/. Now click “file” at the upper left corner of your screen. This will bring up the pull-down menu from which you select “open”. Now select the word document that you wish to save to the PDF version from the selection “open” window. Now click on the “File” button in the word file that has been opened in the program. Click on “save” from the pull-down menu.
Retitle the document as required and click on “ok”. The Word to PDF conversion is now complete. Close the Acrobat reader. The PDF file is now ready to be sent to via email and there will be no change in the original formatting. Do not delete the original word file. The PDF document cannot be edited and you might just want to keep the word document for alterations in the future. If you have a PDF file that you need to add to a PowerPoint presentation you will have to run the document through PDF to Powerpoint software.
PowerPoint is a very effective presentation tool and it permits you to add images and documents and slides. You can also copy web pages, add links and make your presentation impactful. However, in order to add any PDF document to a PPT you will have to use 3rd party software to add PDF to PowerPoint. If you try to use PowerPoint to add a PDF page, you will notice that only the 1st page of the PDF has been added. With the 3rd party software, you will be able to add all the PDF pages to PPT. This is how you do it.
Open PowerPoint and click on “New Slide”. Now press “Windows+E” and open Windows Explorer. Go to the PDF file and double click to open the first page. Hold the mouse down and select the entire page. Go to the PPT and paste the PDF content in the text box on the PowerPoint slide. You will see handle at the corners of the text box. Drag the handles, resize the text box, copy and paste it on the slide. You can follow the same steps for the rest of the pages
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India