ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Memphis Tennessee Is One Of The Largest Cities Of Usa
Total Articles: 225
Memphis Tennessee is one of the largest cities of United States of America in terms of its population and metropolitan advancing. The geographically central position and as focal point for the Mississippi river and Interstate highway intersections, Memphis has seen economical growth in the recent years even more. The opportunities for better career and job prospects are ever increasing in the recent times for Memphis. The Memphis International Airport is a hub for shipping freight for a number of leading companies, and is the second busiest cargo shipping airport in the world. Memphis is also home to many of the world’s leading companies including three of the Fortune 500 companies, and many others such as Guardsmark, Fred’s, Varsity Brands, etc. Memphis has a number of tourist attractions and recreation spots, world class hotels, great museums and parks.
The Sun Studios is an amazing little feature place the Memphis has to offer. The tourists especially the fans of rock n roll would absolutely love visiting this place. The studio guides take you on the tour of the studio which had been the starting place for some of the world’s most legendary icons, including Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, etc. A must stop for every music lover out there, you not only get the chance to see and touch the microphone and other instruments of the late artists, in the end you can also record your own song with a Sun Studio label. The Memphis Rock n Soul museum is another place for music fans adding historical touch to the music we know today. The Memphis Zoo is a great chance for every animal lover to see the cute animals, from wild to farm animals, to the rare arctic species up and close.
The National Civic Rights Museum and the Lorraine Hotel are not just any hotel and museum you’d expect to visit. The Lorraine Hotel speaks of history as the last visiting resort of the great Martin Luther King Jr. The trip through this museum, as awe inspiring as it is, it becomes as moving as one journeys through the collection of the great leader and then finally reaches King’s last resting place. Memphis also has a wide variety of great restaurants that specialize in local and continental/sub-continental, Indian/Asian, and Mexican cuisines, such as the Interstate Bar B Q, Chez Philippe with its French and Asian fusion food, and Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken for some of the world’s best fried chicken you’ve ever eaten with a southern touch. The Mud Island and Mississippi River Museum would give you an enjoyable experience in having you to walk on the 3D mud island and to learn about the great North American river’s history on the way too. Apart from the great museums, ensembles of great artists, memorial places, and fun recreation spots, the Beale Street will give you the local energizing experience with its great vibe and environment, and array of shops and local restaurants to give you more of the local Memphis experience of the tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson