ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hemp Seeds: Exploring Its Health Benefits
Total Articles: 8
Going biologically hemp seeds come from a plant that is similar to marijuana but has comparatively very low amounts of psychoactive compounds. It is one to be one of the rarest natural sources that contain the perfect balance of all essential vitamins, minerals, fibers and proteins. That too is present in desired quantities. Scientists even admit that the composition of hemp is such that it is quite similar to our body nutrients and hence can be easily digested and accepted by our body.
Let us understand as what makes this small seed so special and why a hemp seed diet is beneficial?
Provides memory and Immune boost to the body
Science says that hemp contains an unidentified compound that promotes the learning process of our body. It is also responsible for increasing our immune strength as well as helps us in improving our memory strength. According to the University of Michigan it may have the power stimulate the brain enzyme known as Calcineurin. This enzyme is responsible for brain synapse activities. Moreover the seed contains all essential vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immunity of our body.
Vitamin E source
It contains Vitamin E which can help in increasing the immunity function as well as helps in protecting us from several diseases. With the help of vitamin K, vitamin E is also helpful in the process of blood coagulation. Additional for good health of nails, skin and hair this vitamin comes recommended.
Natural source for all Essential fatty Acids
It is known to be a rare and rich source for all essential fatty and amino acids. It contains the desired ratio of omega 3 and Omega6 fatty acid. Omega 3 is responsible for the reduction inflammation in the body. It is also known to lower the risks for Cancer, Heart diseases, arthritis and other diseases. Moreover it contains all the 10 amino acids required by our body.
Other hemp seeds health benefits.
It is also a rich source of fibers that helps in improving the bowel movement. A better bowel movement calls for a better overall digestion of the body. It contains phyto nutrients as well that is helpful in promoting blood and tissue health.
You can now see that hemp is a complete source of nutrition and is also termed as super food by many. It is good option to be included in one’s diet to have a healthy life. You can purchase these seeds for any super market store or can also order them online.
The author is a nutrition expert. In this article he explains the various hemp seed diet for our body.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe