ALL >> Business >> View Article
Boss Ratings: Find How Popular Your Boss Is
Total Articles: 26
Do you like the idea of reviewing the leadership skills and other areas of your managers? If yes then you would like to use boss ratings, an opportunity to rate your manager. The opportunity is provided by websites that want to help employees come together and share their bad and good experienced.
The reviews help employees make opinions regarding companies because managers’ reviews give an insight into the functioning of companies with which the managers are associated. The reviews also help employees determine whether they should change their jobs or continue with their present jobs. But the greatest advantage of reviewing your managers is that you can tell the world how you are treated by your seniors.
If you are happy with the treatment you got at the hands of your managers then you will certainly appreciate their managerial skills. But if you are not happy with your managers then you will give them poor marks in your reviews. Similarly you can read about other managers and in this way make an opinion regarding the companies in which they work. Companies can also take advantage of managers’ reviews.
Companies can consider managers’ reviews when reviewing the performance of their managers. They can take the reviews as a vote for their managers by employees, who work under the managers. In this way, your boss ratings can help your company grow. Name of employees, who reviewed their managers are never disclosed hence the reviewers always remain in a veil. But you can find a review on a particular manager by searching his name and company he is working in or was a past employee.
A number of employees review their managers for different reasons but reviews that are impartial, genuine and that provide an insight on the functioning of the company the manager in question is working with are included in the boss ratings. You are free to write in favor or against your managers but you can take personal enmity to this level. Such reviews are simply discarded.
Before publishing, reviews are checked and cross-checked for facts and fictions. There are many websites that provide boss ratings but only a few websites are credible. If you are interested in reviewing your managers or want to know what your friends have to say about their seniors then use a credible website that publishes unedited reviews. Before starting writing reviews on your managers, you can see how reviews are authored.
About The Author
Eleanor Abbott has been in the field of staffing and recruitment and has in depth experience in this field. The author started to write articles and blogs on this field due to his extensive experience. For more information please visit on Boss Ratings and Boss Review .
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth