ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Stone Restoration- Know How To Keep Your House Floor Well Maintained
Total Articles: 16
If you’re a homeowner worried about your flooring needs, then you would definitely look for stone restoration ways if you really want your flooring to look clean and good. In this regard, a bit prior knowledge of maintaining different types of floors is everything that will serve better to keep the cleaning job within control.
Marble and granite floors are mostly used these days because of their smart look and easy to clean features; however; airborne dust particles and climatic changes are two of the most significant external factors which often add a weird look on these floor surface. Regular polishing and cleaning process can keep the floors neat and tidy.
There is no doubt that every homeowner want to have a sparkling clean floor. Moreover, dazzling clear floors look good and hence are the most wanted floor conditions for almost all home owners around the world. Hence, most homeowners opt for sealing services once in every two to three years in order to maintain the natural shine of the stone flooring.
For daily cleaning of marble floor, you should use baking soda and water and mix the ingredients well enough to clean the floor. On the other hand, you must never ever use a cleansing agent containing bleach or acid. Use of these agents can simply spoil the smoothness of the natural stone floor surface. However some good quality marble floor polishing products are also available in market, which can be used at the most once in a month. Those have pets and kids at home may prefer using diamond polishing pads for instant polishing of marble floor to restore its original sheen and shine.
Granite fitted floors demand different cleaning treatment although besides regular mopping, baking soda and water solution can restore the sparkling clear shine of these floor surfaces. Besides baking soda solution, granite polishing can also be neatly done by a cleaning solution by mixing rubbing alcohol, dish washer soap, and bucketful lukewarm water in 1:1:3 ratios.
Apart from granitite and marble flooring, mosaic stones are also popular as a flooring choice and commonly used for making designer flooring. Mosaic-stone fitted flooring often requires some extra maintenance services besides regular cleaning and maintenance like polishing, etc. These additional care jobs like sealing service keeps the joining of the floor stones tight and smooth at surface. In case the surface smoothness of these stones gets damaged due to some external impact, stone restoration remedy can also be availed for restoring the smoothness back. However these two processes demand special skill and professional expertise hence hiring a professional service provider is the best way to service the mosaic stone fitted floors.
On the whole, regular cleaning and mopping of marble, mosaic, and granite floor keeps floor neat and clean; however, once in a year professional cleaning of flooring will surely keep them sparkling clean and object of neighbors’ envy.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Installing Outdoor Blinds
Author: Darcy Morley
2. Inspiring Window Treatments Ideas For Bedrooms
Author: Dean Ackles
3. The Steps One Should Follow To Build A Strong Construction
Author: Jordan Baxter
4. Keeping Your Grass Greener With Lawn Mowing And Gardening Professionals
Author: Tony Bulic
5. The Evaporative Air Coolers India Offer Best Models To Suit Various Industrial And Commercial Coolin
6. Choose The Best Company For Several Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Author: Douglas Lugviel
7. Commercial Painting Can Transform A Dull Commercial Property Into A Stunning Masterpiece!
Author: Anu Radha
8. Top Qualities Of A Responsible Plumber That You Should Hire
Author: Artur Filoncik
9. Best 5 Ways To Choosing Quality Hand Tools Online
Author: Alan Cory
10. Roman Blinds - Great Way To Add A Little Class And Atmosphere To Your Home
Author: Joseph Zammit
11. How Roof Restoration Can Be Beneficial For Your Home?
Author: Jim Chronopoulos
12. How A Cleaner Air Conditioner Helps To Save Energy
13. Landscape Lighting: A Way To Make Your Home Look The Best From The Rest
Author: Christine Delongte
14. Rise Value Of Your House By Upgrading Your Bathroom And Kitchen
Author: Andrew Howard
15. Advantages Of A Mini-split System
Author: Mary Morris