ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Convert Pdf To Word And Retain Images
Total Articles: 8287
Portable Document Format or PDF files can be sent or shared very easily online however they are not really made for all kinds of editing. If your file is in Microsoft Word, you will have many more options while working with the file and reverse conversion to PDF is not too difficult. There is no “one step” PDF to Word conversion procedure but the conversion is possible by copy pasting elements from one program to the other. However, the PDF document will not look exactly as you want it to, in word. PowerPoint to PDF is very easy compared to this conversion.
Let’s take a look at the steps that you have to follow to convert PDF to Word. First, you open up the PDF document that you have, in Adobe Reader. Now load Microsoft Word on your computer. Click on the “Tools” tab in the Adobe main menu and then click “Select and Zoom”. Now choose “Snapshot Tool”. Download any PDF converter such as one that you can find on to PDF. Most of the online conversion software is free in the trial period after which you will have to opt for the paid version in which you purchase the license to use it.
Now position the mouse at the top corner of your PDF page, click and drag that tool right across the entire page. Once you have released the button, the program will automatically make a copy of the page. Now switch over to Microsoft Word and open a new document. Do a “Ctrl V” and paste the image in Word. The PDF file will show up in Word just as it was in the original document. There are times when some of your documents might have images as well as text. If that is the case, copy paste the text before you copy paste the images.
The text has to be copy pasted in the same manner in which you did for the images. Choose “Select Tool” from the “Tools” menu in PDF, Use the mouse and select the text. Go to a separate Word document for the moment and paste it there actioning a “Ctrl V”. Now go back and copy paste all the images. Use the “Size”, “Format Picture” and “Format Autoshape” functions in Word to edit the images. You can find all these editing tools if you right click on the image. You can also add one or multiple text boxes to the file that holds the PDF image.
Now edit your text to make it look like the PDF version. Repeat this action for every single page in the PDF file. Now open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat just as an alternative, Click “File” and “Save As”. Now choose “Microsoft Word” from the drop down list in “Type” and save the file. Some formatting might be required. This completes the procedure. When you are converting PowerPoint to PDF the steps are fewer, the procedure less complicated and the formatting is also preserved better.
Computers Articles1. Exchange Database Recovery Software
2. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
3. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
4. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
5. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
6. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
7. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
8. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
9. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
10. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
11. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services
12. How To Resolve Excel File Password Problem And Recover My Original Excel Worksheet Password
13. Experience The Best Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Institute Of Animation And Vfx
15. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Flexibility To Manage Your Finances
Author: Amenda Ray