ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Convert Pdf To Word And Retain Images
Total Articles: 7959
Portable Document Format or PDF files can be sent or shared very easily online however they are not really made for all kinds of editing. If your file is in Microsoft Word, you will have many more options while working with the file and reverse conversion to PDF is not too difficult. There is no “one step” PDF to Word conversion procedure but the conversion is possible by copy pasting elements from one program to the other. However, the PDF document will not look exactly as you want it to, in word. PowerPoint to PDF is very easy compared to this conversion.
Let’s take a look at the steps that you have to follow to convert PDF to Word. First, you open up the PDF document that you have, in Adobe Reader. Now load Microsoft Word on your computer. Click on the “Tools” tab in the Adobe main menu and then click “Select and Zoom”. Now choose “Snapshot Tool”. Download any PDF converter such as one that you can find on to PDF. Most of the online conversion software is free in the trial period after which you will have to opt for the paid version in which you purchase the license to use it.
Now position the mouse at the top corner of your PDF page, click and drag that tool right across the entire page. Once you have released the button, the program will automatically make a copy of the page. Now switch over to Microsoft Word and open a new document. Do a “Ctrl V” and paste the image in Word. The PDF file will show up in Word just as it was in the original document. There are times when some of your documents might have images as well as text. If that is the case, copy paste the text before you copy paste the images.
The text has to be copy pasted in the same manner in which you did for the images. Choose “Select Tool” from the “Tools” menu in PDF, Use the mouse and select the text. Go to a separate Word document for the moment and paste it there actioning a “Ctrl V”. Now go back and copy paste all the images. Use the “Size”, “Format Picture” and “Format Autoshape” functions in Word to edit the images. You can find all these editing tools if you right click on the image. You can also add one or multiple text boxes to the file that holds the PDF image.
Now edit your text to make it look like the PDF version. Repeat this action for every single page in the PDF file. Now open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat just as an alternative, Click “File” and “Save As”. Now choose “Microsoft Word” from the drop down list in “Type” and save the file. Some formatting might be required. This completes the procedure. When you are converting PowerPoint to PDF the steps are fewer, the procedure less complicated and the formatting is also preserved better.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality