ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Import Pdf To Powerpoint
Total Articles: 7959
Depending on where they are being used, both, PDF and PowerPoint are very useful tools. However, simply because of its format and the functionality it serves, PDF is much stronger. It is this very strength that is a hindrance when it comes to importing the tool into PowerPoint. The PDF format is almost set in stone and you need to have the expensive Adobe software to edit PDF files on your computer. Turning PPT to PDF is a breeze while importing PDF to PPT is like a storm and almost near impossible to get through. Luckily, there are a few tricks that can help in this conversion.
Let’s take a look at how this can be made possible. The very first thing you will need is good conversion software like Office Convert or to PDF. The trial download is free of charge but you will have to buy the license of you intend to continue using it. This is the software that will help you convert PDF to PowerPoint. Now upload the required file to any file conversion website like “to PDF”. This will allow you to upload the PDF file and receive the PPT. Keep in mind that you might lose the formatting. Convert the PDF to any Microsoft Office compatible format.
Alternatively, you can use the free PDF Converter and automatically remove all the images. This will not allow a direct import into PPT, but will convert the data to Excel and Microsoft Word formats. These are easily convertible to PPT. Now copy and paste all the required sections from PDF to PPT manually. This is where you utilize the Adobe PDF reader “Graphics Select” tool. Just draw a rectangle right round the area that you need to import, press “Ctrl C” on the keyboard and simply copy the graphics. Move to PPT, press “Ctrl V” on the keyboard and paste the selection there.
Repeat these steps for all the PDF elements that you need in your PPT presentation. Keep in mind that the graphics quality might be greatly reduced depending on what the source material was. Those who have actioned a Word to PDF conversion will notice the difference in quality right away. Now adjust the PDF zoom level until the graphic fills up the screen and you achieve the maximum possible resolution. Remember that this step will work only for graphics that have been imported into PPT. The test select tool can be used to copy and paste any text.
Press “Print Screen” to preserve formatting, switch to PPT and paste the matter there. Crop all excess elements of the image with the “crop” tool in PPT. Once you have finished cropping simply click outside the image to complete the PDF to PowerPoint procedure. In a Word to PDF conversion there are very few steps, all of which are less-complicated than the PDF to PPT. The primary reason being that word has a lot of functionality but is essentially a simpler tool and there are no heavy graphics that you have to worry about.
Computers Articles1. Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
2. The Most Usable And Advisable Courier Tracking Software Version 6.0
Author: sawati rawat
3. Locking Services Would Be Fruitful If You Forget To Lock The Doors Frequently
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Solutions Erp Based Software Can Offer
Author: Robert Miller
5. Get The Unlimited Benefits Of Our Church Giving Mobile Application
Author: Michael Brody
6. Cyber Security Measures Can Prove Beneficial For Your Business
Author: Megan Darcy
7. Matrimonial Script In Php - Bharat Matrimony Clone, Readymade Matrimonial Script
Author: riddhi patel
8. How To Recover Accidentally Deleted Data From The Computer In No Time?
Author: shashikant shukla
9. Sitecore Development In Uk – Cms, Software, Mobile Application, Seo
Author: Sher Singh
10. Laptop Repair Centre In Bristol With 12 Months Warranty
Author: Laptop Repairs
11. The Secret Behind Your Online Shopping Is Disclosed
Author: Saarah Williams
12. Avoid Spams With Recaptcha Module
Author: Saarah Williams
13. Iphone 8
Author: toy green
14. How The C_hanaimp_12 Exam Makes You A Better Professional
Author: Michael Jordan
15. 5 Aspects Of Performance Testing Services In E-commerce Industry.