ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Amazing Assortment Of Indispensible Beer Drip Trays
Total Articles: 34
There are certain beer accessories such as beer drip trays that are very important and their significance is only understood by someone who does not have one. Available are not just basic beer trays, more complex varieties too are offered with built-in glass rinser as well as drains.
These trays prevent beer spillage and go a long way in keeping your bar area spick and span. Your accessories are also saved from the threat of corrosion and general sanitation is effectively maintained. These are made from the highest grades of metal alloys such as stainless steel for ensuring easy maintenance and long durability.
Some stainless steel trays are fitted with brass drain socket and plastic insert. There are economical options available that are wall mountable and dump style with chrome plated inserts and metal support bracket. Some wall mountable dump style trays are also made from stainless steel and measure 6”x4”.
There is one more wall mount drip tray that is just right for Jockey Box. It all stainless steel and is secured to the wall of jockey box. It is 6” tall with provision for a drain that can be connected to a drain hose.
There is one without drain and you can lift it to drain into a nearby sink. It is made of stainless steel. It is highly durable and has a robust construction. There is also an option of stainless steel wall mountable tray without drain. It measures 6”x4”.
European design beer drip trays are very popular and have graceful appearance. One of these designs measure 10” and allows you to spray the inside of beer glass with fresh and cold water before you pour another pint. Mostly these designs are available in stainless steel and come with state of the art built-in rinser.
These are available in different sizes such as 10”, 15”, 20”, 24”, 30”, and even 45”. There is a wide array of other items such as faucet cleaning brush, brown mat, black mat, and 4” drain assembly for drip trays.
Drip tray connector kit is a comprehensive assortment that consists of 6 in 1 combination wrench, and many others, along with deluxe beer line cleaning kit and more.
There is an impressive gamut of beverage coolers that not only help you store beverage in an attractive way but also reduce the load on your refrigerator. It has an attractive glass door and facilitates organizing beverages the way you like with its movable shelves. It can store an amazing number of 150 cans at a time.
These are commercially feasible since customers can see the chilled beverage stored inside and can hardly resist from purchasing. Apart from this, there is a wide array of consumer grade as well as commercial grade refrigerators with capacity ranging from 1.7 cubic feet to 4.6 cubic feet.
Consumer grade refrigerators are compressor cooled and are perfect for home, office, or dorm rooms. Countertop commercial grade refrigerator has a capacity of 2.5 cubic feet and a glass door that adds an air of elegance to the counter. You can shop for these beer drip trays and coolers in leading online suppliers of beer equipment.
If you are looking for the best beer drip trays and beverage coolers, Beverage Time is a one stop shop for the finest beer and beverage equipment. You can build your bar to perfection with their help. To know more, please visit beveragetime.com.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Don’t Miss This Simplified Fact Sheet About Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
2. The Right Occasion To Hire Pizza Catering
Author: Mario Andre
3. Food Delivery Australia Takeaway Order Online Ozfoodhunter
4. Best Beer And Food Pairings For Any Occasion
Author: Kevin Smith
5. Polar King International, Inc. To Exhibit At The 2017 Seafood Expo North American March 19-21
6. Tips To Making Chocolate With Chocolate Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
7. Why Do People Adore Pizza?
Author: Mario Andre
8. Nutritional Drinks For Children - An Essential Part Of A Child’s Food Regimen
Author: Priya Bhatt
9. Reasons Why You Should Go American Restaurant In London For Your Next Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
10. Eight Reasons To Have Jaggery Powder In Our Kitchen
11. Basement Or Underground Wine Cellars Are More Fruitful To Install
Author: Jon Harper
12. Polar King International, Inc. To Demonstrate At The 2017 Midwest Foodservice Expo
13. Follow Safety Tips For Using Induction Cooker And Mixer Grinder
14. Thermodyne Foodservice Products, Inc. To Attend The 2017 Nacufs Northeast Regional Conference March
15. Polar Leasing Company, Inc. To Attend Catersource 2017 March 12-15 In New Orleans, Louisiana