ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Common Website Mistakes
Total Articles: 27
Many small business owners believe that they can simply hire the cheapest Phoenix web design company and everything will work out great. They wouldn’t go buy the cheapest building they could find in any area of town to start their business, would they? The answer is no way, because the chances of them being successful are slim to none and the same thing applies to websites. Many small business owners don’t give their internet marketing no time because they haven’t realized that in today’s world if you don’t have a strong online presence your business will not be able to compete with businesses that have established themselves online. Many times businesses that struggle online make some very common website mistakes. Let’s take a closer look at some of the common mistakes that our Phoenix web design team has noticed many online business websites make.
1. Not User Friendly – Many small online businesses think that just because their website looks good that their website will be successful and help them take their business to the next level. But if a visitor has trouble navigating through your website then they will likely not only leave your website but probably go visit one of your competitor’s websites making it a double whammy.
2. Don’t Update Content – Small business owners who don’t care about their online presence generally don’t keep the content of their website up to date. There is nothing more frustrating than going to a website in search for something specific only to realize that the content is years old. It is extremely important that you are constantly updating your website and if you have a blog it must be multiple times a week.
3. Broken Links – Web pages are constantly being updated and links are changing and when this happens it causes links on your page to show 404 error pages. When there are a lot of 404 error pages on your website it makes your business look both cheap and unprofessional. If a person online doesn’t trust you the chances of them giving you their business are slim to none.
4. Web Page Load Time is To Long – Nobody in today’s world wants to wait 10 minutes for a website to load. We live in the age of high speed internet not dial up. A website that doesn’t have a great load time is not only going to lose customer due to lack of patience but also will be hurt in their search engine optimization campaign. You don’t want to spend all that money in your off page SEO just to forget the on page search engine optimization and it takes all that money and hard work and makes it all for none.
5. Features That Annoy Your Customers – Nobody wants to go to a website where there is music playing and they can’t stop it or even or worse pop up ads keep popping up and annoying the website visitor. Why do you want to annoy your customer? You worked so hard to get the potential customer to your website so why push them to leave? It just doesn’t make any sense.
These 5 website mistakes can take any hopes you had of creating business online and truly taking your website to the next level and make it where you struggle to get any customers. That is why it is so important to find the best Phoenix Web Design company that you can find. You need a web design company that will both design you a great website and show you how to use that website to grow your business and take it to the next level.
Allen Kory is a web design and SEO specialist for HireAWiz a Phoenix SEO Company. His expertise goes beyond being a Phoenix Seo Expertise. Visit us online at hireawiz.com for great blogs on web design and SEO resources.
Web Design Articles1. 7 Energizing Best In Class Web Development Techniques
Author: First Enquiry
2. Surefire Tips To Enhance User-experience With Clean Web Design
Author: Web Click India
3. How To Hire Contract Workers For Your Company
Author: Tim Donnelly
4. The New Phase Of Moulding A Product - The Ux And The Ui
Author: Purav Jain
5. The Rightful Properties Of A Good Php Web Development Company
Author: Soumya Banerjee
6. The Benefits Of Working With Marketing Recruitment Agencies
Author: Tim Donnelly
7. 20 Web Development Necessities Each Rfp Reaction Should Incorporate
Author: First Enquiry
8. Why Do You Need A Business Website?
9. Why One Should Hire Web Application Development Service Provider
Author: Techno Softwares
10. Website Design And Maintenance
11. What To Look Before Hiring An Seo Company In Usa!
12. Do You Know Semantic Search Has Positive Impacts On Seo?
Author: Chris Hekeik
13. Graphic Design Companies Cardiff And Their Key Deliverables
Author: David Helen
14. Learn Basics About E-commerce – Sochtek India
Author: Bhuvnesh Aggarwal
15. Best And Professional Web Designing And Development Company