ALL >> Others >> View Article
Three Types Of Saw Teeth You Need To Know
Total Articles: 61
As is known to all, there are some saw blades with different saw teeth designs, and in fact, when buying right saw blade for cutting, you have to consider such factor because saw blade with different teeth design would be suitable for different raw materials cutting.
When shopping in TCT saw blade, it is common to find some saw teeth designs such as right to left teeth, also named as alternant saw teeth, flat saw teeth, up and down saw teeth, also known as ladder flat teeth, reverse ladder-shaped saw teeth, swallow tail saw teeth and so on. Sometimes there is also some unusual saw teeth such as three left and one right teeth and right to left flat teeth.
OK, after knowing these types of common saw teeth, the next step is to know how to choose right saw blade with right teeth for different raw material cutting and their own advantages and disadvantages.
Firstly, reverse ladder-shaped saw teeth
As usual, such reverse ladder-shaped saw teeth is used for bottom kerf of panel cutting saw blade, when using it to cut artificial board with double veneerings, grooving saw blade will be adjusted its width so that the slotting work at the bottom would be finished by this way, and then with main saw blade for cutting, the whole panel cutting would be finished, by this way, it is not easy to lead to edge breakage at the saw bite.
Secondly, ladder flat teeth
At firstly, you should learn that just as its name implies the adder flat teeth would be the combination products of flat saw teeth and ladder-shaped saw teeth. When using it for cutting, veneering edge breakage condition would not be happened, therefore it is suitable for all kinds of artificial board with double veneering or even single veneering, board fireproofing. If you want to use it for aluminum raw material cutting, it is recommended to use ladder flat saw teeth with more amount so as to avoid the conglutination when cutting. By the way, one shortcoming of such ladder flat teeth saw blade is that it is too much difficult to be grinded because of its complicated structure, and you’d better ask professional worker to grind it for you.
Thirdly, flat saw teeth
As for the shortcomings of flat saw teeth saw blade, its saw bite would be more coarse and cutting speed is too mush slow. In daily life, it is widely used for common wooden raw material cutting.
Different Carbide Circular Saw Blade including Saw Blades for Wood and Panel Saw Blades are offered at Flostools, one professional circular saw blades manufacturer. In addition, Aluminum Saw Blades is also available at affordable price.
Others Articles1. Download Forex Robot To Enjoy Guaranteed Returns On Your Forex Trading Practices
2. Why Should You Consider Going For Voyage Humanitaire?
Author: James Fidler
3. Web Hosting
4. Get Pleasure Along With High Profile Kolkata Call Girls
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Make Cheers With Sensible Call Girls Of Kolkata
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Using The Certified Acceptance Agent Services For Itin Issuance And Tax Accounting Services
Author: Robin Joe
7. Innovative Medical Packaging And Enclosures By Intertrade Industries Featured At Mdm West
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Individuals Responsible For The Tax Reportings Need To Follow The Guidelines To Apply For An Itin
Author: Robin Joe
9. Importance Of Conveyor Belt Supplier
Author: Anil Gupta
10. Hurry Up To Enroll With Projecturf For Better Project Management.
11. Have Some Ultimate Pleasure With Independent Call Girls In Kolkata
Author: prachi rai
12. Usability Of Bike Boxes
Author: Brian Miller
13. Process Of Tax Preparation For Cross Border And Filing Of Taxes
Author: Robin Joseph
14. Get Your Answers To Mobile Phone Encryption Queries
Author: Minh Vo
15. An Overlook About Scheduled Tasks With The Help Of Projecturf