ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Learn All About Using Your IphoneBy Author: Gino Caldwell
Since there are so many apps to choose from, the iPhone can be great fun for any age. From old to young, anyone can find an app that will be enjoyable to them on the iPhone. Review the piece below to gain greater knowledge about everything the iPhone can do.
Don't forget to update your phone as new updates become available. Doing this ensures that your phone has all the latest options and software fixes. This also protects you by ensuring that your images and information are safely stored. In the unfortunate event that your phone is lost or damaged, you can at least take comfort in knowing that your important data is not gone for good.
You can take pictures with your headphone cord as well. Whenever you are taking it, your hand should be kept as steady as possible. Whenever you're ready, hit the button located on the cord. When doing this, make sure you hold the iPhone steady so your shot remains clear and focused.
You do not have to hit the "X" button at the end of each word that the AutoCorrect feature is trying to correct for you. The screen can be tapped at any location as an alternative. This closes the box and will save you some time.
It's not necessary to press the X to get rid of that annoying AutoCorrect suggestion box. The screen can be tapped at any location as an alternative. This will close the suggestion box for you, which is a much faster method.
A great way to maximize the utility of your iPhone is to take advantage of its multimedia capabilities. You can download or stream videos, films, television shows and more from hundreds of different websites. Your iPhone can be an extremely powerful portable media station.
Be a faster texter by using this simple trick. Sometimes, you will be provided an alternative word, as you can tap out of this to delete the suggestion. You do not have to press the tiny X that shows up on the word.
Like many other smartphones, iPhone can provide visual information of incoming calls or messages. You can set your iPhone to show a silent blink from the camera flash as each call or message comes into your phone. In the Settings menu, go to General, then to Accessibility. Activate LED Flash Alerts.
Keep the firmware on your iPhone current. Each update increases the functionality of the iPhone, and improves battery life. The easiest way to do this is to connect your iPhone to a computer that has iTunes downloaded on it. Or, you can take advantage of iCloud's ability to the phone to an Apple computer.
Now that you've read this article, you can tell everyone how beneficial having an iPhone is. Now you can use the information you just read and take full advantage of your iPhone.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald