ALL >> Others >> View Article
Not To Ignore Saw Teeth Design And Saw Teeth Angle
Total Articles: 61
When buying TCT circular saw blade, you have to consider too many factors, for example, you’d better consider its price, its manufacturing technique, its cutting object and so on, at the same time, please not to ignore the saw teeth design and the saw teeth angles. As is known to all, saw blade with different saw teeth angle and different saw teeth design would be suitable for cutting different raw materials.
Firstly, the choice of saw teeth angle
It is more complicated about the saw teeth angle, however, it is one of important factors you should not neglect when buying saw blade because the right saw teeth angle will directly affect cutting quality. In short, there are three main angles that you have to pay attention including the front rake angle, relief angle and wedge angle.
As usual, the front rake angle will effect the strength which would be consumed when cutting wooden material, the bigger front rake angle, the better cutting performance of saw blade, and meanwhile it is more comfortable for cutting, lots of physical strength would be saved when pushing raw material. If you want to cut some soft wooden material, please choose the ones with large front rake angle, the reverse is also true.
As for the relief angle, it will affect the force of friction between back saw teeth and the cutting materials.
Secondly, the choice of saw teeth design
The saw teeth of TCT circular saw blade could mainly be divided into right to left saw teeth, cone-shape saw teeth, flat saw blade, ladder-shaped teeth, reversed ladder-shaped teeth and crescent moon design saw teeth, you have to choose right one according to the actual condition of cutting raw materials.
Right to left saw teeth is used to cut all kinds of soft or hard wooden materials such as shaving board, density board and so on. If there is prevention bounce device on right to left saw teeth, it can be used to cut panel with branch knot, meanwhile, if there is negative rake on its body, it becomes more sharp, so that it can be used to cut laminated board and the cutting quality can be guaranteed.
Cone-shape saw teeth would be used for slotting when taking cutting on panel, for example, when cutting artificial board with double veneerings, the slotting work at its bottom would be finished by it.
Flat saw teeth would be used for cutting common wooden materials and cutting cost is a little low.
When looking for Carbide Circular Saw Blades, please not to miss Flostools, which offer top quality circular saw blades products including Wood Saw Blades and Saw Blades for Aluminum. Visit us for more information.
Others Articles1. Download Forex Robot To Enjoy Guaranteed Returns On Your Forex Trading Practices
2. Why Should You Consider Going For Voyage Humanitaire?
Author: James Fidler
3. Web Hosting
4. Get Pleasure Along With High Profile Kolkata Call Girls
Author: Prachi Rai
5. Make Cheers With Sensible Call Girls Of Kolkata
Author: Prachi Rai
6. Using The Certified Acceptance Agent Services For Itin Issuance And Tax Accounting Services
Author: Robin Joe
7. Innovative Medical Packaging And Enclosures By Intertrade Industries Featured At Mdm West
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Individuals Responsible For The Tax Reportings Need To Follow The Guidelines To Apply For An Itin
Author: Robin Joe
9. Importance Of Conveyor Belt Supplier
Author: Anil Gupta
10. Hurry Up To Enroll With Projecturf For Better Project Management.
11. Have Some Ultimate Pleasure With Independent Call Girls In Kolkata
Author: prachi rai
12. Usability Of Bike Boxes
Author: Brian Miller
13. Process Of Tax Preparation For Cross Border And Filing Of Taxes
Author: Robin Joseph
14. Get Your Answers To Mobile Phone Encryption Queries
Author: Minh Vo
15. An Overlook About Scheduled Tasks With The Help Of Projecturf