ALL >> Others >> View Article
Not To Ignore Saw Teeth Design And Saw Teeth Angle
Total Articles: 61
When buying TCT circular saw blade, you have to consider too many factors, for example, you’d better consider its price, its manufacturing technique, its cutting object and so on, at the same time, please not to ignore the saw teeth design and the saw teeth angles. As is known to all, saw blade with different saw teeth angle and different saw teeth design would be suitable for cutting different raw materials.
Firstly, the choice of saw teeth angle
It is more complicated about the saw teeth angle, however, it is one of important factors you should not neglect when buying saw blade because the right saw teeth angle will directly affect cutting quality. In short, there are three main angles that you have to pay attention including the front rake angle, relief angle and wedge angle.
As usual, the front rake angle will effect the strength which would be consumed when cutting wooden material, the bigger front rake angle, the better cutting performance of saw blade, and meanwhile it is more comfortable for cutting, lots of physical strength would be saved when pushing raw material. If you want to cut some soft wooden material, please choose the ones with large front rake angle, the reverse is also true.
As for the relief angle, it will affect the force of friction between back saw teeth and the cutting materials.
Secondly, the choice of saw teeth design
The saw teeth of TCT circular saw blade could mainly be divided into right to left saw teeth, cone-shape saw teeth, flat saw blade, ladder-shaped teeth, reversed ladder-shaped teeth and crescent moon design saw teeth, you have to choose right one according to the actual condition of cutting raw materials.
Right to left saw teeth is used to cut all kinds of soft or hard wooden materials such as shaving board, density board and so on. If there is prevention bounce device on right to left saw teeth, it can be used to cut panel with branch knot, meanwhile, if there is negative rake on its body, it becomes more sharp, so that it can be used to cut laminated board and the cutting quality can be guaranteed.
Cone-shape saw teeth would be used for slotting when taking cutting on panel, for example, when cutting artificial board with double veneerings, the slotting work at its bottom would be finished by it.
Flat saw teeth would be used for cutting common wooden materials and cutting cost is a little low.
When looking for Carbide Circular Saw Blades, please not to miss Flostools, which offer top quality circular saw blades products including Wood Saw Blades and Saw Blades for Aluminum. Visit us for more information.
Others Articles1. Get The Best Protective Packaging Materials Suppliers Dubai
2. Affordable Moving Truck On Rent
Author: Manoj Kumar
3. The Best Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 4s
Author: Darren Chappel
4. Heavy Duty Shelving System That Helps You Maximise Storage Capacity
Author: Abazar Shelving
5. Expats Move To Hong Kong For An Exquisite Experience
Author: jaya dixit
6. 7 Questions To Consider Before You Buy Used Kitchen Equipment
Author: Joseph Rubino
7. Use Ball Pens For Your Business Promotional Purposes
Author: Vijay Singh
8. Elliott Kronenfeld Unveils Secrets To Better Connections In Couples By Intention: Creating And Culti
9. Pandits For Marriage In Bangalore-hindu Traditional Marriage
Author: Online purohtihs
10. Agarwal Packers And Movers Feedback
Author: Neha Gupta
11. Before Buying Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes, Pick The Best Option For You
Author: Ben Oesterling
12. Latest National News - Trends Which Will Put Pedal To Metal
Author: Hannah Smith
13. Where To Find The Best Ar Parts
Author: Scott Rollf
14. Cidc To Award Vishwakarma Award To Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava
Author: Ramya Anumolu
15. Why Would I Need A Commercial Drain Snake?
Author: Lori Troyer