ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Targets Biotech Bull
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 24, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Due to the huge increase in staff and board members buying stock in Synta Pharmaceuticals, and the successful trials of Synta Pharmaceuticals latest cancer drug Ganetespib, Pharmaceutical Analysts at Harver Group are now strongly recommending the stock as a buy to investors.
Stephen James, Director of Private Equity at Harver Group in Tokyo, commented “A huge indicator for me that a stock is about to take off is insider buying. We have seen quite a bit of this over the past few weeks at Synta Pharmaceuticals, Hedge Fund Manager, Bruce Kovner who has also been on the board of directors since 2002, has bought 3 million shares for just over $13 million. President and CEO Safi Bachall also bought 10,000 shares bring his total to almost 2 million.”
Synta Pharmaceuticals (SNTA) is a biopharmaceutical corporation which creates, develops, and commercializes drugs that extend and increase the standard of living of patients with cancer and other chronic diseases. The Company has a unique library of propriety chemical compounds acquired over two decades from academic and industrial sources. These compounds are optimized through a variety of techniques to create new drug candidates.
Their most exciting new drug candidate is called Ganetespib and is used to treat lung, breast, colorectal, and hemolytic cancer. Ganetespib is a small molecular inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) which is required for the maturation and activation of a number of proteins. Cancer cells thrive in the presence of Hsp90, inhibiting it can greatly reduce tumors proliferation. The drug has been tested on over 700 patients in 20 clinical trials. Although trials are not finished and the company has not released a full report, the drug has shown a lot of promise.
Nathan Marx, Head of Investment Analysis said, “Although their share price has dropped from its $10 a share high in April, I expect it to return to this price in the next three months and I am recommending my clients to buy.” Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Harver Group said
“This is an exciting company, on the verge of a major breakthrough, displaying all the signs of a strong financial instrument for these coming quarters, so I’m confident our clients will see growth in this area”.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women