ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Tape Of The New Generation
Total Articles: 26
It has has far more benefits and amazing features compared to a common sports tape. And may I just say that kinesiology tapes look really cool when applied?
Kinesiology Tape Benefits
• Allows rang-of-motion. Strapping tapes in particular restrict movement and does not allow extension, flexion, or rotation of affected areas. Kinesiology tape on the other hand is made from elastic material that conforms to the skin’s natural elasticity that it is why it moves along with every action of the user. That is why more athletes are using this product because it allows them to continue with activities while support and treatment is being provided.
• Improves Circulation. The tape gently lifts the skin to create a negative pressure within. The space created from lifting allows ample room for the blood vessels to open and accommodate improved circulation. This will then lead to a lot more benefits such as faster healing and recuperation. This is because the blood is rich in oxygen, nutrients, and proteins that are essential in recovery.
• Enhanced Lymphatic Drainage. Along with improved blood circulation, the space also gives ample space for the circulation of lymph through the lymphatic vessels. The lymphatic system is responsible for the removable of dead cells, harmful debris, and excess fluid. This will also lead to a shorter period of recovery because all the waste products are filtered out of the body effectively and safely. Another important benefit of using kinesiology tape is the fast reduction of swelling as the excess fluid is drained efficiently due to the space created by the tape.
• Superb Adhesiveness. Sports tapes are commonly replaced after single use because it loses its adherence to the skin. But kinesiology tape in particular will remain attached to the skin for 3 to 5 days without the need for reapplication. There are some brands that can even last for 7 to 8 days. The tape is resistant to water, dirt, and other harsh conditions thus it can survive an athlete’s working condition and routines without worrying about constant reapplication. It can be even worn when taking a shower or going for a swim.
• Colorful Ideas. kinesiologie tape comes in different colors and designs that make it very appealing to the aesthetic effect of a person. Whether you are in to the pink, blue, or red hue, you will surely find a tape that will suit your taste. Thus you no longer have to stick with the boring color of brown, white, or tan colors of the conventional sports tape that we are accustomed in using.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important