ALL >> General >> View Article
Four Saw Blade Cutting Tips Are Introduced To YouBy Expert Author: Jason Carter
Belive it or not, when taking cutting work, you have to comply with some cutting principle so that some security incidents can be avoided when cutting, what’s more, you will get good cutting effect. There are too many articles about saw blade cutting online and what happened is that this is also an article about this topic. If you are interested in this topic, you can follow me to read and I am sure you will get satisfying answer.
Firstly, before cutting, raw materials which would be cut should be fixed tightly on working table, and during cutting process, if raw materials begin to shake, you should stop cutting instantly and then fix tightly again before cutting, otherwise because of shake of cutting materials at random, it is not possible to get good cutting effect, what’s worse, some dangers would be happened. Meanwhile, during cutting process, it is not allowed to move raw materials optionally if you want to get safe cutting.
Secondly, sometimes you would notice that the cutting speed of saw blade will be reduced obviously, and or saw blade is clamped inside. When these terrible conditions are happened, you should at first know its reasons. For example, sometimes it is the reason of leather belt slipping, or original fixed screw nut begin to loosen after a long time using, or cutting feed depth is too much deep, or cutting feed speed is too much fast and so on. No matter the reasons, you’d better adjust it before cutting again.
Thirdly, no matter it is before cutting phase or cutting phase or after cutting phase, there would be appropriate distance between saw blade and cutting raw materials. However, the distance at different stages would be different. For example, before cutting, the distance between saw blade knife edge and materials would be about 10mm to 20mm, and after cutting, the distance should not be less than 150mm to 200mm, otherwise saw blade is easy to hit against cutting material, which is not only dangerous for work, but also harmful to saw blade itself.
Fourthly, sometimes saw blade will be used to cutting stone materials such as marble, granite, slabstone and so on, under such condition, you have to pay attention on the cutting linear velocity and the stone materials hardness and its abrasive resistance. When cutting linear velocity is not too high, the saw blade’s working life would be shortened if increasing cutting efficiency.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar