ALL >> Business >> View Article
Importance Of Trademarks And Various Aspects Of It
Total Articles: 15
It is necessary for the owner of the property or the creator of the business to enjoy some biased rights under the sovereign power. Property or a business can be involved with risks in the market against fake identity and also of the maltreatment of the product and services. For this a recognized sign or symbol must be given as a trademark to assure a particular identification of the business or a product which will be different from another. A trademark can be for a business organization, an individual or any officially permitted identity.
What is a trademark?
An idiosyncratic symbol registered for identification of a certain product or a business association provided by an authority is called trademark. The trademark logo gives an authority to the owner of the product or a business to make a separate identity of it which no one can copy or make a fake identity. Earlier, history says that trademark came to use during the times of famous artists or sculptors. They were known to sculpt or paint their own name to signify their authority. This procedure came to be known as patent or trademark in this developed days.
How to register for a trademark ?
When a business is started or a product is manufactured, a specific name or a symbol is provided to it before it comes within the reach of the common people. The name or the logo given is always different from any other business or products. This permission is given under the Trade Marks Act,1999 by the authority in charge and is known as the trademark for the product. To get a trademark, by a trademark attorney, the form of authorization and a soft copy of the decided logo is required. The application should contain all the information and the list of the services and products which requires the trademark.
Various Classes of Trademarks Provided:
Trademarks are provided according to the class of the products. Products and services are arranged into different classes according to the activities they are involved into and subdivision of their uses. Rented objects like rental of telephones are distinguished under similar classes. Product or services involving information or advices are classified into one group. The term for each trademark is up to 10 years. The duration of its registration does not depend on which class it belongs to.
How to protect trademarks?
Trademark classes can face serious vulnerability. While choosing a logo for a trademark, the owner must keep in mind to make it unique, the name should be colourful and unique. If images are used to give a particular identity, it should be made catchy and it should secretly describe the goodwill of the products and services. Apart from normal trademark registration, Federal and state registration must be done. It provides a few advantages to the owner which includes showing a statement which aware the people to show as if they do not know where the exact symbol exists.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining