ALL >> General >> View Article
Pay Attention On These Two Factors When Cutting
Total Articles: 61
When using saw blade for cutting materials such as solid wooden, plastics, metal, panel and even stone, you have to pay attention on some factors such as cutting feed speed and cutting depth. More information about these two topics are introduced in following article in detail.
Firstly, cutting feed speed
The cutting feed speed should be dependent on the different cutting performances of different materials. In other words, when cutting different materials, the cutting feed speed should be different and as usual, it should be controlled in a reasonable scope. If such cutting speed is too fast, saw blade would be abraded aggravated and even finally dropped, by this way, saw blade’s working life would be too much short, on the other hands, if cutting feed speed is too much slow, under such circumstance, saw blade self sharpness process can not be taken normally so that it will become blunt and slip, and its cutting ability would be disappeared finally.
As usual, at beginning of cutting, the cutting feed speed should be slow and then during cutting stage, the speed should be uniform. As for some common cutting materials such as wood, panel and so on, when cutting depth is about 20mm, its cutting feed speed should be about 500 mm per minute. Meanwhile, when the thickness of cutting materials is changed, such speed should be changed correspondingly.
By the way, when taking cutting with new saw blade for the first time, such speed should be reduced by half in order to extend saw blade working life.
Secondly, cutting depth
As for some medium hardness stone materials such as marble and limestone, it can be cut thoroughly just for one time, on the other hands, as for some super hardness stone materials such as granite and sandstone, both of which also have strong abrasiveness performance, you should cut it with a few steps, and the cutting depth should be about 10mm to 20mm, when cutting marble, the cutting depth should be about 50 mm and 100mm. When cutting hard granite with double sides cutting tool, every time cutting depth should be between 3mm to 5mm. According to different hardness of stone materials, it should use different saw blades and meanwhile saw machines should have different performances.
When using saw blade for cutting stone, it is recommended to pay attention on saw blade direction of rotation, in most cases, such direction of rotation should be the same as the feeding direction of stone materials.
When looking for Circular Saw Blade, please not to miss Flostools, which offer top quality circular saw blades products including Wood Saw Blades and Aluminum cutting Saw Blades. Visit us for more information.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln