ALL >> General >> View Article
Pay Attention On These Two Factors When Cutting
Total Articles: 61
When using saw blade for cutting materials such as solid wooden, plastics, metal, panel and even stone, you have to pay attention on some factors such as cutting feed speed and cutting depth. More information about these two topics are introduced in following article in detail.
Firstly, cutting feed speed
The cutting feed speed should be dependent on the different cutting performances of different materials. In other words, when cutting different materials, the cutting feed speed should be different and as usual, it should be controlled in a reasonable scope. If such cutting speed is too fast, saw blade would be abraded aggravated and even finally dropped, by this way, saw blade’s working life would be too much short, on the other hands, if cutting feed speed is too much slow, under such circumstance, saw blade self sharpness process can not be taken normally so that it will become blunt and slip, and its cutting ability would be disappeared finally.
As usual, at beginning of cutting, the cutting feed speed should be slow and then during cutting stage, the speed should be uniform. As for some common cutting materials such as wood, panel and so on, when cutting depth is about 20mm, its cutting feed speed should be about 500 mm per minute. Meanwhile, when the thickness of cutting materials is changed, such speed should be changed correspondingly.
By the way, when taking cutting with new saw blade for the first time, such speed should be reduced by half in order to extend saw blade working life.
Secondly, cutting depth
As for some medium hardness stone materials such as marble and limestone, it can be cut thoroughly just for one time, on the other hands, as for some super hardness stone materials such as granite and sandstone, both of which also have strong abrasiveness performance, you should cut it with a few steps, and the cutting depth should be about 10mm to 20mm, when cutting marble, the cutting depth should be about 50 mm and 100mm. When cutting hard granite with double sides cutting tool, every time cutting depth should be between 3mm to 5mm. According to different hardness of stone materials, it should use different saw blades and meanwhile saw machines should have different performances.
When using saw blade for cutting stone, it is recommended to pay attention on saw blade direction of rotation, in most cases, such direction of rotation should be the same as the feeding direction of stone materials.
When looking for Circular Saw Blade, please not to miss Flostools, which offer top quality circular saw blades products including Wood Saw Blades and Aluminum cutting Saw Blades. Visit us for more information.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas