ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Treat Diabetes Naturally With Herbal Remedies?
Total Articles: 116
Diabetes is a serious disease where there is a steadily high sugar level in the bloodstream. Blood sugar (glucose) is the main source of energy for the cells in our body. When the blood sugar level is not maintained properly by the insulin (hormone) then the problem of diabetes occurs.
Diabetes is two type i.e. type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is more common as compared to type1diabetes. Type 1diabetes generally affects people less than 20 years old and requires regular insulin injection where as type2 diabetes affects adult more than 20 years old and can be treated with natural treatment and regular exercise and proper diet.
There are various symptoms of diabetes such as frequent trips to the bathroom, deadness or scratchy sensation in the hands or legs, unusual thirst, frequent infections, tremendous weakness and tiredness, vague vision, weight loss, dry or itchy skin, and cuts or bruise that take a long time to cure. All these symptoms are the consequences of high blood sugar levels.
The exact causes of diabetes are not completely known. But, there are some factors which may increase the risk of diabetes. The most common causes of diabetes includes obesity, having a family history of diabetes, smoking, carbohydrates, eating an unbalanced diet, age, habitually consuming too much sugar, fats, and proteins, emotional stress and pressure, certain virus infections etc.
The causes, types and symptoms of diabetes have been discussed, but the next question arises in the mind is - how to treat diabetes or how to get rid of diabetes? The best answer of this question is Diabkil capsules. Diabkil capsules are the best treatment of diabetes. It is a purely herbal composition so it does not cast any side effect and can be used with any fear for a long period to get rid of diabetes. There are some other natural remedies also which have been proved very effective to get rid of diabetes. Following are the other natural remedies for diabetes treatment:
1. Alpha lipoic acid is an important nutrient to treat diabetes.
2. Stevia is a no calorie natural sweetener and a wonderful alternative to artificial sweeteners as well as sugar.
3. Fish oils keep healthy blood flow that helps to maintain blood sugar in the body.
4. Carnitine and carnosine can decrease oxidative stress in diabetic patients.
5. Benfotiamine and banaba are also helpful in to reduce micro vascular damages from high blood sugar.
6. Fenugreek is also an herb that helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar levels.
7. Multivitamins and minerals should be considered every day as they may decrease the risk for diabetes.
8. Chromium increases insulin sensitivity and binding, also increases number of insulin receptors.
9. Aloe vera gel and astragals are helpful in treating diabetes.
10. Diabkil capsules are very effective and powerful to treat diabetes. So this natural treatment to control diabetes should be used regularly. It is highly suggested to take these capsules regularly with water as a best diabetes treatment.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important