ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attractions In The Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Total Articles: 22
It is said that if you are planning a trip to India and want to know about the culture and heritage of India, then the best way to get to know the city in through the Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour. This tour would guide the tourists to all the major attractions in these three cities along with loads of fun and frolic.
Delhi is one of the four metropolitan cities in India. It is a paradise for shopping, sightseeing and eating toothsome delicacies. Delhi makes one of the cornerstones in the golden triangle India tour. The city of Delhi has its genesis from the great Indian epic (Mahabharatha) as Indraprastha. It is an ancient city with many archeological sites of historical importance.
• Red Fort
• Qutab Minar
• India Gate
• Jama Masjid
• Humayun’s Tomb
• Presidents Palace
• House of Parliament
• Raj Ghat
• Chandni Chowk
• Laxmi Narayan Temple
• Akshardham Temple
• Lotus Temple
• Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
• Lodhi Gardens
• Jantar Mantar
• City of Old Delhi itself
The city of Agra was founded by Sikander Lodhi in the year of 1956. It is situated on the banks of river Yamuna and is flooded with Mughal era magnificent constructions. The city has one of the finest architectures of the Mughal emperors. Taj Mahal is the main attraction of Agra making it one of the most famous tourist attractions in India and tourists travel without hesitation across borders to see this white marble structure which personifies love.
The fascinating Ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri was built in the 16th century and is just 37 km from Agra. It has some of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor at its height. It is said that the city was built somewhere between 1569 and 1585 and was intended to be the joint capital with Agra, but due to poor water system, it could not be done. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Below are the places which a tourist can visit in Agra in their golden triangle tour in India.
• Taj Mahal
• Agra Fort
• Tomb of Akbar
• Panch Mahal
• Panch Mahal in Fatehpur Sikri
• Jama Masjid in Fatehpur Sikri
Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of the state of Rajasthan. It is one of the most appealing cities in India. This Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It has beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels. These hotels were once the residence of Maharajas. The extravagant jewelry, the historic forts and palaces, the sandy winds and ripples in the dessert, and the well-known conviviality and benevolence of Rajasthani folks, makes it an avid holiday destination. During festive times, one can see a variety of trances and colors all around the city. A night stay in the mesmeric brown sand desert will surely leave you with some memorable moments. One can experience the beautiful scene of camel walking in the desert with the sun setting at the back and giving it a terrific background drop. The tourists can explore the below wondrous attractions of this city:
• Hawa Mahal
• Amber fort
• Nahargarh Fort
• Shri Govind Dev Temple
• Jantar Mantar
• City Palace Museum
• Laxmi Narayan Temple
• Albert Hall Museum
• Jal Mahal Palace
• Rambagh Polo Ground
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah