ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Future Of Article Marketing After Panda
Total Articles: 34
There have been a lot of questions lately about how does Panda affect me and my article marketing?
First, let me say this, I think Panda was a good thing, and here's why: for the most part, it's gotten all the spammy articles out of Google. This is really good, because for genuine, honest article marketers, it means that your article has a better chance of getting to the top of the search engines because it doesn't have to compete with all the bogus articles.
I believe your articles have a better chance of having higher results, and more traffic after Panda than before if you have been writing clean, original articles and have been posting them naturally, and naturally allowing a link structure to occur, not by forcing links and buying them on networks, but instead getting links because people read your articles and want to share them, either by re-posting them on their sites, or by sending a link to them in an email to their following, either on an email list, in a social media site like Facebook, or just a personal email.
So what is the future of article marketing? I believe that the key to effective article marketing from here out is to do what Google has intended for probably as long as they have had an opinion of content online: write original, useful content and allow it to naturally propagate by telling people about it.
If is lousy content, no one will share it, and it won't get ranked. Fair enough, right?
And if it is good content, that people really like, they will share it and you will get rankings. They will share it with people, you will get links, you will get Google+'ed, you will get traffic, and you will get rankings.
It really is that simple, I believe. Stop trying to scam the system by "working" an angle, and instead just create real content that real people want to read, tell relevant people about it, and if you are really providing knowledge people want to know, they will share it. And the sharing itself will create traffic. But more importantly, the sharing will spur Google to reward you with some of their traffic. Because the search engines WANT to send you traffic, that's the distribution part of their profit model. Without your content, they can't sell advertising, which supports them financially. But they only want to send traffic to worthy content. So make your content worthy of sharing, share it a little, and Google will help you out!
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program