ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write High Quality Articles - A Writing Guide For Coaches
Total Articles: 35
So, you're convinced that promoting your coaching programs through article marketing is the best way to increase your traffic and your sales. However, you're clueless as to how you can create traffic-magnet articles. No problem!
Here's a writing guide for you:
First step is to do your research. Visit top article marketing directories and read those articles that are listed under "most popular category." Notice the way they were written and list down the elements they possess that make them stand out from the crowd. Do this until you figure out their common denominators. Make sure to apply your observations once you start writing your very own articles.
Pick your topics. There are no better topics for your articles than those that are related to your coaching programs. If you're coaching people how to play golf for example, then stick with topics related to golf as anything irrelevant to your main subject will not help you attract your target audience and will not help you showcase your expertise in your niche. Also, instead of giving out general information, write tips list or how-to guides. Your target audience will surely appreciate it if you take charge and if you give them direction to help them get to where they would like to be.
Use attention-grabbing titles. Do yourself a favor and take the time that you need in writing your titles. Make them catchy as much as possible to ensure that your articles will not be ignored. The key here is convincing your target audience that they'll benefit from reading your articles. If your copies contain information that they can use in improving the quality of their lives, make sure to tell them that. Also, convince these people that your articles are far different compare to other articles.
Remember, you will need to do all of these using as few words as possible.
Offer as much information as possible. You need to ensure that your articles speak volumes about your authority or in-depth knowledge in your chosen niche. This is the least thing that you can do to earn the trust and respect of your target audience. Show these people what you've got by offering them exclusive, useful information. Then, ensure that each part of your article is worth their precious time. However, keep in mind that you cannot tell them everything that they want to know otherwise, they will not have the reason to clickthrough your resource box. This is why I suggest that you keep your articles short. Offer them just enough information to entice them to pay you a visit.
Proofread your articles. Be one of those few responsible writers who actually review and proofread their articles. What I suggest is that you do this a day after writing your articles so you'll be able to look at them more objectively.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy