ALL >> Education >> View Article
Using Article Marketing To Build Your Online Presence As A Small Business
Total Articles: 41
Maximizing your online presence is one key factor in growing your online presence. When a consumer begins his/her buying process it starts with an online search. The internet gives many avenues for promoting your business and one productive strategy is through article marketing.
Once you publish an article with good content the search engine will always be on the lookout for it. Good content is always favored and ranked highly.
The more articles you publish as part of your marketing plan the more traffic you will get. It is important to actively write and publish new content. The search engines will take more notice if you create interesting content on a regular basis. Writing and publishing regularly will give your business a good chance of being successful.
Because there are hundreds of people writing about their business regularly it is imperative that a steady stream of articles of new content comes from you.
Articles can also be used as guest posts on other industry blogs. You can use social marketing sites to drive traffic to your links for your articles.
The search engines will see that other sites are linked to you and will take this into consideration when ranking you.
So, the more incoming links you have coming into your website, the better. Furthermore, many article directories have good page rank (PR) which is a positive for your website.
Writing regular articles on a particular subject will give you a reputation of being an expert. When someone searches on your subject they will find many articles written by you. Over a period of time this will give them the impression that you are an expert on that particular field.
They will then go to your site for further information. That means more traffic and sales. Let us say that you write one article per week on your subject. After six months you have 26 articles and in the mind of others who are searching for information on your subject, you are now an expert in that field.
Article marketing is typically free. All you need to do is write and submit to article directories. Your article will be picked up by others, including E-zines articles. Before you realize it your business will be seen in many other places without you doing anything.
My advice for small businesses in order to build your online presence:
• Is to start an article marketing campaign. Write one or two articles a week and watch your online business grow.
• Promote to the top directories. Do not promote to too many at once as the search engine will look at it as duplicate content.
• Utilize websites, blogs, hub pages, social bookmarking sites, article directories, Squidoo and other sites in your industry to publish and promote your articles
• Write original, high quality articles
• Be patient. it will take days or weeks for your article to show up in search engine
Articles are a great source of back links. When you submit your article to directories you will get a link on the bottom of your article that will link back to your site.
Therefore, in order to building your online presence as a small business start writing.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake