ALL >> Education >> View Article
Internet Marketing - Article Optimization To Boost Your Rankings
Total Articles: 123
While many people know how effective article directory submissions can be, it is not well known that in order to be competitive in search engine rankings, you must optimize your articles so that they become favourable with the search engines. As a result of highly optimized articles, the search engines are more likely to regard your content as relevant and of a high quality. Furthermore, if the search engines see the optimized article as highly relevant and of a high quality, then it will have a positive effect on not only your rankings, but also the traffic to both your article and your main site, as the optimization will help users find the information they are looking for.
1. Articles that are not optimized are essentially a waste of time. The reason for this is the fact that if the keywords are not optimized for the content, then the user will have difficulty locating it, and if your article contains links back to your main site, then the links may not have much weight in the determination of your search engine rankings as they may not be seen as relevant to the topic of the main site. It is important to recognise which articles are performing better than others. Once you have a good system in place that is attracting readers, do not invent the wheel - ensure that you are following similar steps to make all subsequent articles just as effective.
2. It is a known fact - article directory submissions can potentially drive a lot of traffic to your site. However, a large number of article directory sites exist, so it is important to ensure that you are focusing on the article directory sites that have the potential to give you the most traffic. Not only this, you can also use website traffic tools to see how users are getting to your main site. Determine which sites are providing the most traffic and then focus on creating more content for those particular article directory sites.
3. Keyword, keywords, keywords. These are extremely important, and if you are not optimizing your article with keywords that relate to your main site, you are not gaining the full potential of article marketing. Similar to the last point, use your website traffic tools and trackers to determine which keywords are most effective for you and also which keywords are providing the bulk of your visitors. Ensure to pay attention to detail in your anchor links. While you should vary the anchor text from article to article, it is important that most of your anchor text is related to your content and targeted keywords. This will increase the 'link weight' (how much the link is worth) when calculating your search engine results. When focusing on targeted keywords and optimizing your articles for them, you are more likely to also rank high in the article directory itself (which will bring more traffic to your article).
Overall, it is important that you follow these steps and optimize all your articles. After all, if you are taking the time to write or outsource articles, you may as well take the extra measure to ensure that they are optimized as much as possible to provide the best possible chance for high rankings and traffic.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert