ALL >> Education >> View Article
Internet Marketing - Article Optimization To Boost Your Rankings
Total Articles: 119
While many people know how effective article directory submissions can be, it is not well known that in order to be competitive in search engine rankings, you must optimize your articles so that they become favourable with the search engines. As a result of highly optimized articles, the search engines are more likely to regard your content as relevant and of a high quality. Furthermore, if the search engines see the optimized article as highly relevant and of a high quality, then it will have a positive effect on not only your rankings, but also the traffic to both your article and your main site, as the optimization will help users find the information they are looking for.
1. Articles that are not optimized are essentially a waste of time. The reason for this is the fact that if the keywords are not optimized for the content, then the user will have difficulty locating it, and if your article contains links back to your main site, then the links may not have much weight in the determination of your search engine rankings as they may not be seen as relevant to the topic of the main site. It is important to recognise which articles are performing better than others. Once you have a good system in place that is attracting readers, do not invent the wheel - ensure that you are following similar steps to make all subsequent articles just as effective.
2. It is a known fact - article directory submissions can potentially drive a lot of traffic to your site. However, a large number of article directory sites exist, so it is important to ensure that you are focusing on the article directory sites that have the potential to give you the most traffic. Not only this, you can also use website traffic tools to see how users are getting to your main site. Determine which sites are providing the most traffic and then focus on creating more content for those particular article directory sites.
3. Keyword, keywords, keywords. These are extremely important, and if you are not optimizing your article with keywords that relate to your main site, you are not gaining the full potential of article marketing. Similar to the last point, use your website traffic tools and trackers to determine which keywords are most effective for you and also which keywords are providing the bulk of your visitors. Ensure to pay attention to detail in your anchor links. While you should vary the anchor text from article to article, it is important that most of your anchor text is related to your content and targeted keywords. This will increase the 'link weight' (how much the link is worth) when calculating your search engine results. When focusing on targeted keywords and optimizing your articles for them, you are more likely to also rank high in the article directory itself (which will bring more traffic to your article).
Overall, it is important that you follow these steps and optimize all your articles. After all, if you are taking the time to write or outsource articles, you may as well take the extra measure to ensure that they are optimized as much as possible to provide the best possible chance for high rankings and traffic.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur