ALL >> Education >> View Article
Getting Maximum Article Approval In Various Article Directories
Total Articles: 37
Although many people now days will not submit their article across hundreds of article directories themselves it's still beneficial to submit to at least a few of them. The first part of getting your article accepted into article directories is following the guidelines of a specific directory. Here are some things to keep in mind that I have found that is true within most of these sites.
Generally you will want an article at least 400 words long. The reason being is that anything less than 400 words usually doesn't allow the writer much room to give something that is informative for the readers.
Another aspect is obviously the spelling and grammar, you may get away with one or two mistakes but it's always a good idea to spell check your article with MS Word. For SEO value writers generally want to use embedded links in the resource box to pass link juice onto their website, keep in mind most directories will only allow you to have 1-2 links and in some cases three. The reason for this is the more links you use in your article the less value going to each of those links becomes, the site is also giving you value on your article if they allowed more than 2-3 links it would devalue their own article site.
Another aspect of writing articles is ensure you are putting it in the form of an informative article and it's not biased towards your products or other websites. A lot of directories will not allow any promotional material or links within the article so save that for the resource box. Just remember you are writing the article for other people to learn about from your information.
Besides these basic guidelines its always a good idea to write original content, even people who may do research before writing their articles may find themselves writing very similar content to what they have researched only because the information they researched is still in the back of their mind. Just remember when you are writing off of research rephrase everything in your own words and never copy directly from researched material.
Lastly, besides only trying to get your article approved in article directories its always a good idea to cover the most important aspects of what you are writing about. Generally most articles are short anywhere from 400-700 words so keep out information that is rarely put to use and keep the focus on important aspects. One mistake a lot of writers will make is just writing an article with very little value to their readers just for the benefit of having the backlink in the resource box, if possible avoid this and write an engaging article for your readers.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program