ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Popular Event In New York - The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To Brazilian Day
Total Articles: 30
Times Square Hotels like The Manhattan Hotel welcome visitors to Brazilian Day – one of the most popular cultural Events in New York. The Manhattan Hotel is centrally located, and is a great choice for those coming for Brazilian Day. The Hotel has impressive special offers to entice visitors.
When: September 1, 2013
Where: Little Brazil, New York City
If you want to enjoy an authentic Brazilian celebration you could fly to Brazil, or you could head to NYC for Brazilian Day. This Event in New York, which started in 1984, drew only a few hundred people the first year. But the word quickly spread about the fabulous food, music and more and before long it had grown into one of the most talked about NY Events.
Brazilian Day, which is a celebration of Brazil’s Independence Day and of Brazilian culture in general, takes up 25 city blocks with Little Brazil at the center. More than 1.5 million people descend on New York City for this Event. People come from all over the world to enjoy the authentic Brazilian food and the fun vibe of this giant street party.
One of the centerpieces of the Event is the Brazilian Day Concert. Some of Brazil’s biggest stars perform to huge crowds. Two of this year’s performers will be Gusttavo Lima and Zeca Pagodinho. Many other performances including dance, music and performance art will also be part of this celebration.
The Event is organized by Brazilians living in America, and that is why it is such an authentic representation of Brazilian culture. Even people in the country of Brazil love this Event, and it is broadcast on Brazilian television – and in more than 100 other countries - each year.
About The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Looking for the perfect NYC Hotel? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel - New York Hotel - is located near many New York Restaurants and provides Guests with the Best Hotel Rates.For more information on Event in New York and The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel please visit :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe