ALL >> Education >> View Article
Grabby Headlines And How They Grab
Total Articles: 38
Did you ever see these classic attention getting head lines before? I bet you have.
They Didn't Think I Could ________But I Did
You probably have seen variations on this template enough times to wonder why it is used so often in advertising. It must be effective, you reason, and you are right. One example goes like this: They Laughed When I Sat Down At The Piano, But Not When I Started To Play. These kinds of headlines appeal to our natural tendency to root for the underdog. If it is about something we wanted to try but chickened out we want to know if the person who was successful at it had the same fears we had. How did he get past that fear? And we celebrate his victory over the challenge. We want to know all about it so we read on. A similar powerhouse headline follows.
How _________Made Me _______
A good example of how this template can be filled out, given by Dan Kennedy in his book The Ultimate Sales letter, is How A Fool Stunt Made Me A Star Salesman. You no doubt have seen it many times because it succeeds at grabbing attention and taking it to the next line. How A Simple Idea Made Me "Plant Manager Of The Year" follows the same attention grabbing formula. These kinds of headlines introduce a first person story. We all love stories about other people, especially when there is something unique or unusual about them. Follow your specific version of this template with a story of what it was and what it did for you as a result. This will keep the attention of your reader.
Give Me _______ And I'll _______
Give Me Five Days And I Will Give You A Magnetic Personality, is one good example of a powerful headline that gives the gist of your message up front quickly..Instantly the reader knows the problem and the resulting benefit you are promising. If your offer is clear and good this is one of the best strategies of all. But what does all this have to do with Internet Marketing?
It seems to me these attention getting headlines that have worked so well for so many for such a long time can also be used as titles to articles you might post at article directories and at your web sites. You also might want to use them in the sales pages you create and post on the web. Although they were originally used in magazine advertisements and direct mail campaigns they lend themselves well to the web page too. Along with other copy writing principles they can be guides to all your article, sales page and squeeze page projects. Give it some more thought for sure.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program