ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Marketers Who Hire Out All Their Work Considered
Total Articles: 38
Over the years I've written a few articles, and still to this day I probably read upwards of 100-200 articles a day from news sources, online writers, blogs, magazines, industry trade journals, and scientific journals. One interesting venue is the whole online article marketing sector, it's somewhat new compared to the others perhaps only having been around a dozen or so years, still it's just fascinating how many different ways the sector is played, so many different strategies indeed. Okay so, let's talk about the mixing and blending going on these days shall we?
Not long ago, I noted a very popular online article writer had posted a few new articles, once I read them, I was sure they were not written by the same person, or AI software computer program as the rest of his inventory of articles. It was readily obvious, and as a writer and a voracious reader of online content, I can tell the difference in style right away. Even when writers change venues or categories, I can see the commonality or in this case lack of. Now, I am not an expert in the subject, or any sort of outlier here, but it really jumped out at me.
Either this particular article writer didn't write all the other articles, or he didn't write these recent articles, as the new ones and the old ones were not written by the same gentleman. Okay so, this causes a challenge with the credibility of said writer doesn't it. Sure it does, just as if a politician has two different stories you have to ask yourself which time did they lie, and if they didn't lie, then who is the one writing these speeches for their teleprompter, and who is he trying to kid?
Now then, if someone happens to be writing articles online for article marketing purposes, and if they happen to be holding themselves out as an expert, well then shouldn't they be giving you the information rather than hiring someone to write the articles, after all if someone else is writing them, and thus, knows everything about the sector, well then shouldn't we be hiring them instead to give us advice. Do you see my point here.
One thing I learned in business a long time ago, was that consistency is important. To assume that your customers are so stupid that they won't notice inconsistency well, that does two things, one it demeans the intelligence of the customer, and too, it shows a lack of respect, as if you don't care. Thus, if you are writing online articles, please do it right, otherwise you make us all look cheesy. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away