ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Marketers Who Hire Out All Their Work Considered
Total Articles: 38
Over the years I've written a few articles, and still to this day I probably read upwards of 100-200 articles a day from news sources, online writers, blogs, magazines, industry trade journals, and scientific journals. One interesting venue is the whole online article marketing sector, it's somewhat new compared to the others perhaps only having been around a dozen or so years, still it's just fascinating how many different ways the sector is played, so many different strategies indeed. Okay so, let's talk about the mixing and blending going on these days shall we?
Not long ago, I noted a very popular online article writer had posted a few new articles, once I read them, I was sure they were not written by the same person, or AI software computer program as the rest of his inventory of articles. It was readily obvious, and as a writer and a voracious reader of online content, I can tell the difference in style right away. Even when writers change venues or categories, I can see the commonality or in this case lack of. Now, I am not an expert in the subject, or any sort of outlier here, but it really jumped out at me.
Either this particular article writer didn't write all the other articles, or he didn't write these recent articles, as the new ones and the old ones were not written by the same gentleman. Okay so, this causes a challenge with the credibility of said writer doesn't it. Sure it does, just as if a politician has two different stories you have to ask yourself which time did they lie, and if they didn't lie, then who is the one writing these speeches for their teleprompter, and who is he trying to kid?
Now then, if someone happens to be writing articles online for article marketing purposes, and if they happen to be holding themselves out as an expert, well then shouldn't they be giving you the information rather than hiring someone to write the articles, after all if someone else is writing them, and thus, knows everything about the sector, well then shouldn't we be hiring them instead to give us advice. Do you see my point here.
One thing I learned in business a long time ago, was that consistency is important. To assume that your customers are so stupid that they won't notice inconsistency well, that does two things, one it demeans the intelligence of the customer, and too, it shows a lack of respect, as if you don't care. Thus, if you are writing online articles, please do it right, otherwise you make us all look cheesy. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media