ALL >> Education >> View Article
Guidelines For Submitting To Article Directories
Total Articles: 37
Submitting high quality and original content to various article directories is one way to generate additional web traffic for your site. However, you should always keep in mind that it is not just a matter of coming up with a well-written article and posting it anywhere you choose. Each article directory has its own set of guidelines and rules that you have to follow if you want to maximize their services, and as such it would be best that you become familiar with these before signing up for your own account. Your article marketing campaign can bring success and more customers to your website if you stick to tested and proven tips when submitting your articles.
When submitting your posts to article directories, remember that you have to meet certain standards of quality before your articles actually go live. There are some directories that allow you to instantly publish your articles, but the more popular ones usually conduct screenings for submitted articles before being considered as fit for publication. EzineArticles, for example, has a team of in-house editors that make sure each article meets the guidelines before publishing articles. Aside from the guidelines, always remember to set a schedule for your submission to article directories. Publishing all your write-ups in a day is not a smart move, especially if you plan on conducting a permanent article marketing campaign. As a general rule, it is recommended that you limit your submissions to about 10 articles a week. This will give you more time to come up with fresh angles and concepts that you can discuss in your next posts. Aside from this, it will keep your readers coming back to your pages to check whether there is new information posted. The longer you keep a regular submission schedule the better the results you will achieve.
When submitting your articles to article directories, it is also best that you submit the write-ups in the most relevant category they fall into. This is very important in an article marketing campaign, as you wouldn't want your audiences to be confused with the article they are reading. A lot of writers make this mistake, and this can have an impact on the traffic being driven to your site if you are not careful. The resource box is another area that you need to pay attention to as well, as this is where you introduce yourself and your company to your readers. Spend some time producing two or three sentences that describes your company and your products. You can also add a link that will lead your customers to your main page once they click on it. By having a professional looking resource box you can leave a positive impression on your readers.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning