ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Secret - How To Write Good Articles
Total Articles: 39
Article marketing has become one of the cheapest and most effective ways of reaching out to others on the Internet. Since the inception of the World Wide Web, it has been almost single handedly responsible for the rise of the online marketer. Giving others something to read while they are at work or home, which may be able to enrich their lives in some way has been responsible for more than its fair share of millionaires. The key is in knowing what people want to read on the Internet, and how to catch their attention.
To do that, you need to know how to write a good article. Articles may seem simple on the surface, but the science behind them is a little more complicated. For starters, what makes for a good print read may not necessarily get the job done on a computer screen. Long, literary feature pieces on local personalities, professional athletes, and famous celebrities, may be great for the magazine or book, but they don't fulfill the right need online.
Attention spans run much shorter online. Usually, people don't want to read more than 800 words in one sitting. If you can get quality material across to the public in less, then by all means do so. For many, 500 words is the sweet spot. But beyond that, your content must not waste verbiage. It has very little time to work, so the things that it reveals must be dished out in a manner that is easily accessible to even the passing reader. Get right to the meat of the matter, and tell people what they want to know without getting too wrapped up in long description.
Furthermore, present the content in a pleasing way to the eyes. If your article consists of only one 500 word paragraph, you are liable to turn a lot of people off. Take that same article and break it up into multiple paragraphs, though, and the same people who are clicking away from you will likely stop and see what you have to say.
The secret ingredient that all your articles should consist of is passion. Without passion, you will come across as a talentless hack. Someone who is just filling a word count to try and attract attention from the search engines. While that may have bolstered your ranking in the beginning stages of article marketing, search engines have grown far more advanced in their selection criteria for the top pages. To get that high ranking today, people will need to feel your passion for the topic, and they will need to know that you are knowledgeable of whatever subject you are trying to market. Give it all you've got, and you'll get the best in return.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy