ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing And Your Business
Total Articles: 37
Many people think that all they have to do to gain a lot of visitors to their site is to advertise on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, or any other search engine or social media site. The fact of the matter is that there is much more to SEO and driving traffic to your site than the basic submissions and advertising.
Article marketing has become a big part of raising your rank on the search engines and gaining organic traffic from them. Article marketing brings in content to the internet, and as any website owner will tell you, content is king. The more articles and press releases you write and submit, the more free organic traffic you will see to your site.
Keep in mind that the content that you write must be well written and on point. You would not want to submit a press release or article written about baking if you have a website about computer hardware. That would not do your site any good. You will want to write something that has the keywords that are used on your website. For instance, I am a freelance website designer. I build websites as well as provide my clients with SEO, email marketing advice, marketing consultations, marketing analysis, and marketing plans. So if I wrote about anything other than those few subjects it would not do my business any good.
You will also want to make sure that you give your readers precise and factual information. Do your research. If not, you will hurt your business instead of help it. Think about it, would you purchase a product from a business that has no idea about how the product works, or gives you false information about what the product can do?
Article marketing sets you apart from others in your field. It lets people know that you have a full understanding of the products or services that you provide. When you submit an article to e-zines or article directories people will be able to find your article and know that you have the information that they need. You will want to put a link to your website so they can get more information about you and your business.
Some article directories are free, and some are paid. Same for e-zines. You want to be careful that you post to ones that are reputable. You don't want your article to be flagged for spam. Search around and you can even ask on the social media sites to find ones that will be suitable for your articles. You also want to make sure that you post your article in an appropriate category. Listing it in a category that does not fit the content will only make people pass up reading it, or the e-zine or article directory might not allow the submission. Read all terms and conditions when you join an e-zine or directory as well. If you are in affiliate marketing you may not be allowed to add your links in your article.
There is a lot of information on the web. The more informative your article is, the more people will trust that you know what you are talking about and it will make you stand out against your competitors.
Last but not least, enjoy writing. Have fun with it. If you find something you enjoy writing about and are passionate about, it makes article marketing very easy for you to do.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away