ALL >> Education >> View Article
Web Marketing Strategies - Article Marketing
Total Articles: 37
You may have heard that article marketing is one of the best web marketing strategies, one of the best ways to build credibility for your business, build traffic to your site and help your rank in the search engines, but are still unsure of exactly what article marketing is.
Simply put, article marketing is writing short articles on a topic of interest to people who would be interested in your products and services, then posting them on one of the article directories, such as EzineArticles. The articles do not need to be long. In fact, around 400 words is a perfect length. In that amount of space, you can present good information to the reader and present yourself in a good light so the reader will want to know more about you.
Be conscious of what information people will be searching for when deciding on topics for you articles. You can do research at Google; simply search for Google Keyword Tool. It is a great resource and is free to use. Find search phrases that people are using to find information on the Internet. When you have found one or two that has reasonable amount of usage, use that phrase in the title of your article, in the first paragraph of the article and once or twice throughout the article. This way, when people are searching for information on that subject, there is a much better chance they'll find your article.
Having good information is vital. If someone reads your article and it is just an advertising for your services, they won't be interested at all. (In fact, most of the article directories will reject that type of article. That makes sense. They want useful content on their site.) The place to talk about you and your business is in the "resource box" at the bottom of the article.
Just like a good article will make the reader want to know more about you, a good resource box will make them click through to see what you have to offer. In the resource box, include a bit of information about you and or your company, and offer something of value if they click on the link to your site, such as a free report, video or audio with more information on the topic. Another great practice is to use "anchor links" in your resource box. What this means is, instead of just putting the web link there, use good key words and make that the link. This will help give your site authority with the search engines.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool