ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Writing Ideas - What Experts Don't Teach You
Total Articles: 34
One of the most challenging parts in becoming an article marketer or freelance writer is to have tons of writing ideas. I have been writing full-time for almost 4 years. As an experienced writer, generating article ideas are still challenging part for me.
However, there are a few tricks that I always use to destroy the 'writers block' and managed to write tons of articles within a few hours. And I'm going to share that with you.
Of course, this article is not the ultimate solution for you to solve your writers block. But for me, at least it can motivates you to start generating 5 - 10 new article ideas.
Sounds good? Then let's start it right away.
Read Before You Write
This is the basic things that most of the non-fiction article writer forget to tell us. Our brain only can generate lots of article ideas if we read often. When we read, we consume information.
Once we consume, then our brain will start to process new ideas for us to write. Pete Cashmore, the founder of Mashable does it.
Every single time he wants to write a blogpost for Mashable, he will read lots of blogs, books and articles from different sources. And what happen? He can produce unique article that will blow the readers mind.
If Pete does it, so why not us?
Start reading every single single sources that related to our industry. It doesn't matter books, blogs or whatever. As long as we read, then we will have the capability to generate lots of article ideas.
Let Google Help You
The second solution is to let Mr. Google help you out. This is simply through using their system which called 'Google Keyword Tools'. All you need to do is type one simple keyword that related to your industry.
Click search and Google will give you hundreds of data that related to your keywords. For example, when I type 'article ideas' on Google Keyword Tools, they provide me the data that I could not imagine.
There are 2,900 searches for keyword 'good article ideas'. Through this method, I'm not just having tons of idea to write an article. But also I'm writing something that people searching for.
Article Marketing Expert Advice - Don't Be Lazy
Bamidele Onibalusi, the owner of Young Pre Pro is one of the article marketing expert that I know. He has lots of advice for those who are searching for new and fresh article ideas.
One of his advice that really motivates me to keep on writing articles without really worry about writer's block is not to be lazy. Laziness can kill productivity. As an article writer, we can use two methods that I have shared above to generate article ideas.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy