ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Writing Ideas - What Experts Don't Teach You
Total Articles: 34
One of the most challenging parts in becoming an article marketer or freelance writer is to have tons of writing ideas. I have been writing full-time for almost 4 years. As an experienced writer, generating article ideas are still challenging part for me.
However, there are a few tricks that I always use to destroy the 'writers block' and managed to write tons of articles within a few hours. And I'm going to share that with you.
Of course, this article is not the ultimate solution for you to solve your writers block. But for me, at least it can motivates you to start generating 5 - 10 new article ideas.
Sounds good? Then let's start it right away.
Read Before You Write
This is the basic things that most of the non-fiction article writer forget to tell us. Our brain only can generate lots of article ideas if we read often. When we read, we consume information.
Once we consume, then our brain will start to process new ideas for us to write. Pete Cashmore, the founder of Mashable does it.
Every single time he wants to write a blogpost for Mashable, he will read lots of blogs, books and articles from different sources. And what happen? He can produce unique article that will blow the readers mind.
If Pete does it, so why not us?
Start reading every single single sources that related to our industry. It doesn't matter books, blogs or whatever. As long as we read, then we will have the capability to generate lots of article ideas.
Let Google Help You
The second solution is to let Mr. Google help you out. This is simply through using their system which called 'Google Keyword Tools'. All you need to do is type one simple keyword that related to your industry.
Click search and Google will give you hundreds of data that related to your keywords. For example, when I type 'article ideas' on Google Keyword Tools, they provide me the data that I could not imagine.
There are 2,900 searches for keyword 'good article ideas'. Through this method, I'm not just having tons of idea to write an article. But also I'm writing something that people searching for.
Article Marketing Expert Advice - Don't Be Lazy
Bamidele Onibalusi, the owner of Young Pre Pro is one of the article marketing expert that I know. He has lots of advice for those who are searching for new and fresh article ideas.
One of his advice that really motivates me to keep on writing articles without really worry about writer's block is not to be lazy. Laziness can kill productivity. As an article writer, we can use two methods that I have shared above to generate article ideas.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni