ALL >> Education >> View Article
Submit To Article Directories - Is It Really A Good Idea
Total Articles: 33
Are you looking for article directories to submit your content? Have you thought it through? Article directories might not be right for your cause. After this article, you'll understand how to use the directories in the best possible manner.
Your website comes first
Submitting to the directories is a great idea, but not if you submit only to the directories. First, you must submit your content to your website. Only after the search engines index your website, you can submit your articles to the directories.
After all, you are not in this business to promote the directories, you are here to promote your website. I know submitting to the directories is easier than building a website; but in the long run, you'll do yourself a favor if you give preference to your website.
Article marketing vs article directory marketing
Most webmasters use the directories for one purpose: to get backlinks from the article directories to their website. This type of marketing is called article directory marketing. This method could work, but it requires a lot of articles.
On the other hand, article marketing doesn't rely on quantity. It's the quality of the articles you focus on. With this marketing method, you attract visitors by writing unique and helpful content. If your content is good enough, other webmasters and bloggers will publish it on their website - with a link to your website, of course.
If you submit articles for the purpose of backlinks, then you are going to have a problem. You will need to submit many articles, and rewrite them over and over. You could get a lot of backlinks this way - or you will get banned for the article directories for rewriting articles if they'll discover.
Use the directories only to submit unique and helpful content. Building backlinks is good, but building trust is much better. Don't waste your time writing content just for backlinks; no one will read it.
So, are the directories a good idea? If your goal is to get as many backlinks as possible, then I suggest you reconsider. You will have to spend a lot of time writing and rewriting, and there is no guarantee you'll get what you want.
However, if your goal is to build trust, then article directories are an excellent idea. Well, it's an excellent idea only if you submit to your website first. Make the right choice. Good luck.
Bonus: Without a great website, submitting article anywhere is a waste of your time!
No matter how many article you'll submit and how good they are, without a great website you are wasting your time.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma