ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Main Reasons Why 97% Fail With Article Marketing
Total Articles: 37
Are you one of those online marketers trying to find out reasons as to why a big majority of people fail miserably at getting any results with their article marketing efforts? Maybe you are one of them looking for answers to questions you can not answer on your own.
What I am about to reveal in this article now, will give you the true picture you need to achieve the article marketing success with a marketing method that I use, which works as one of the most stable marketing methods online. As per the old saying "If I can do it, so can you".
As the title says, there are three factual reasons why marketers using articles as part of their marketing campaign fail to get it to work even after several attempts. The majority of marketers fail at making money or driving traffic with article marketing because:
They do not give it the time and energy necessary to make it work in the first place.
The typical average marketer writes 4 or 5 articles, submits maybe 2 or 3, and when they don't see any response they walk out convincing themselves that "this article marketing thing does not work".
I put this as the number one reason because it is the most common reason why people give up on article marketing.
They make article marketing too complicated. I do not want to suggest that article marketing is as simple or easy as a piece of cake. In fact it is not. Do you need to understand why the sun rises in the east or the sky is blue. You just need to understand the normal facts, you or someone you hire to write articles, and promote them to get a specific result.
Giving away too much information.
You must understand that giving away too much information or content in your articles creates some sort of damaging effect.
Always give part of the information about your product to get your reader to click on the resource box at the end of your article with a link to your blog or site where you are actually promoting your product. This way you are monetizing the product that you worked hard to set-up.
Article marketing could be a piece of cake when it is done right. Anyone with common understanding, following the above 3 rules can do this.
Remember the three rules: Give it the time and energy it deserves for it to work, keep it simple - do not make it complicated, and don't give away too much info upfront. Follow these three rules always and you can never go wrong.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy