ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Main Reasons Why 97% Fail With Article Marketing
Total Articles: 37
Are you one of those online marketers trying to find out reasons as to why a big majority of people fail miserably at getting any results with their article marketing efforts? Maybe you are one of them looking for answers to questions you can not answer on your own.
What I am about to reveal in this article now, will give you the true picture you need to achieve the article marketing success with a marketing method that I use, which works as one of the most stable marketing methods online. As per the old saying "If I can do it, so can you".
As the title says, there are three factual reasons why marketers using articles as part of their marketing campaign fail to get it to work even after several attempts. The majority of marketers fail at making money or driving traffic with article marketing because:
They do not give it the time and energy necessary to make it work in the first place.
The typical average marketer writes 4 or 5 articles, submits maybe 2 or 3, and when they don't see any response they walk out convincing themselves that "this article marketing thing does not work".
I put this as the number one reason because it is the most common reason why people give up on article marketing.
They make article marketing too complicated. I do not want to suggest that article marketing is as simple or easy as a piece of cake. In fact it is not. Do you need to understand why the sun rises in the east or the sky is blue. You just need to understand the normal facts, you or someone you hire to write articles, and promote them to get a specific result.
Giving away too much information.
You must understand that giving away too much information or content in your articles creates some sort of damaging effect.
Always give part of the information about your product to get your reader to click on the resource box at the end of your article with a link to your blog or site where you are actually promoting your product. This way you are monetizing the product that you worked hard to set-up.
Article marketing could be a piece of cake when it is done right. Anyone with common understanding, following the above 3 rules can do this.
Remember the three rules: Give it the time and energy it deserves for it to work, keep it simple - do not make it complicated, and don't give away too much info upfront. Follow these three rules always and you can never go wrong.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program