ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Submissions - Lack Of Traffic Troubling You
Total Articles: 41
Have you ever gone through your website statistics, wondering why the visitor count is so dismal? Do you ever ask yourself the question, "When will I get the results I am aiming for"?
Rather than getting upset or annoyed with your low visitor count, think about solving the main cause of the problem: your lack of visibility.
Here are five tips to help you enhance your article marketing campaign, and boost web traffic:
Article planning: If you want to write high quality articles in less time, a little bit of planning is sure to help. This planning should include idea generation, making a writing schedule, and creating an environment in which you can concentrate on writing. Most people find it easier to concentrate in a quiet room, so switch off the TV or move to a quieter place, before turning on your computer to write an article.
Be an innovator: Do something new instead of reinventing the wheel! Join forces with others, so that you can write more engaging web content, which will bring you the leads you need. You could first find out what type of information your target audience is looking for, and incorporate that information together with suitable keywords, into your article.
Exercise your writing skills: Practice makes perfect, and just like an athlete, your writing also needs regular exercise. Hence, use your spare time to improve your knowledge and skills about writing. This includes subscribing to content writing newsletters and blogs, as well as watching writing-related web videos.
Take advantage of social networks: Share the URLs of articles published in articles directories, on your social media profiles, like Facebook. This will boost the reach of your articles, and bring you more subscribers and leads. Also, articles shared on social networking websites have a chance of going viral (if they are engaging enough), which might increase your visibility tremendously.
Be determined: Develop confidence in your writing ability, and include article writing in your weekly schedule. At first, you could start with around one article a week, before upping your ante to about one a day. As you get the hang of writing good quality articles in a short span of time, your article marketing campaign is sure to benefit immensely.
If you consider yourself a good writer and have dabbled in content writing before, you could write web articles for article marketing purposes, yourself. However, if you don't have the time for that, you could always contact a professional copywriting company to get a few great web articles written for your article marketing campaign.
Remember, if you want to maximise leads and conversions from your website, article writing and directory submissions could be a great addition to your digital marketing strategy, which could garner rich dividends!
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away