ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Outsource Your Articles
Total Articles: 38
So, you've decided that you're going to promote your coaching services through article marketing. The problem is, you don't have the needed skills or you simply don't have the time to write and distribute at least 5 articles per day. Well, you don't have to worry as you can easily outsource the whole process to freelance article writers. Here's how you can do that:
1. First step is to sign up with a reputable freelancing site. Although you can research for the website of those people who are offering ghostwriting services, I would recommend that you take advantage of freelancing sites instead. These websites will help you in getting more choices and will help you in choosing the best person for your projects. They have this review system that you can use in order to know ahead of time if the person you want to hire have proven track record. They also offer escrow services to ensure that your chosen providers will not run away with your money without writing your articles.
2. Write a descriptive article writing project. Keep in mind that you're not the only one looking for freelance writers. If you want more people to bid on your project, ensure that it's very descriptive. Indicate the number of articles that you need, their approximate word count, the SEO techniques that you want to be used, the deadline, and your budget. Be aware that the number of bids that you're going to get will most likely to depend on the amount of money that you're willing to spend. If you want established ghostwriters to bid, you better offer at least $6/short article.
3. Make it friendly. Although there are hundreds of ghostwriters who are looking for freelance jobs, they will not do business with you if you sound like you're too difficult to work with. So, do not use all capital letters when writing your article writing project and please be nice.
4. Keep your project open for at least a couple of days. You would want to give interested parties enough time to bid on your project so keep it open for at least 2 days (longer if you're posting it on weekends).
5. Ask for sample articles. After getting several bids, the next thing that you need to do is to shortlist at least 3 freelancers who demonstrate expertise in your niche and who have great writing and research skills. Ask these people to write a sample article on topics for your choice. Also, spend time reviewing their online portfolio and the feedback they got from their previous customers. Doing all of these will surely help you make well-informed decision later on.
6. Pick the winning bid. Choose that one person who's not only talented but also committed in making you really happy. After that, set up escrow payments (no advance payments please) before you ask him/her to get started. Make yourself available for any questions or clarifications.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media