ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Outsource Your Articles
Total Articles: 38
So, you've decided that you're going to promote your coaching services through article marketing. The problem is, you don't have the needed skills or you simply don't have the time to write and distribute at least 5 articles per day. Well, you don't have to worry as you can easily outsource the whole process to freelance article writers. Here's how you can do that:
1. First step is to sign up with a reputable freelancing site. Although you can research for the website of those people who are offering ghostwriting services, I would recommend that you take advantage of freelancing sites instead. These websites will help you in getting more choices and will help you in choosing the best person for your projects. They have this review system that you can use in order to know ahead of time if the person you want to hire have proven track record. They also offer escrow services to ensure that your chosen providers will not run away with your money without writing your articles.
2. Write a descriptive article writing project. Keep in mind that you're not the only one looking for freelance writers. If you want more people to bid on your project, ensure that it's very descriptive. Indicate the number of articles that you need, their approximate word count, the SEO techniques that you want to be used, the deadline, and your budget. Be aware that the number of bids that you're going to get will most likely to depend on the amount of money that you're willing to spend. If you want established ghostwriters to bid, you better offer at least $6/short article.
3. Make it friendly. Although there are hundreds of ghostwriters who are looking for freelance jobs, they will not do business with you if you sound like you're too difficult to work with. So, do not use all capital letters when writing your article writing project and please be nice.
4. Keep your project open for at least a couple of days. You would want to give interested parties enough time to bid on your project so keep it open for at least 2 days (longer if you're posting it on weekends).
5. Ask for sample articles. After getting several bids, the next thing that you need to do is to shortlist at least 3 freelancers who demonstrate expertise in your niche and who have great writing and research skills. Ask these people to write a sample article on topics for your choice. Also, spend time reviewing their online portfolio and the feedback they got from their previous customers. Doing all of these will surely help you make well-informed decision later on.
6. Pick the winning bid. Choose that one person who's not only talented but also committed in making you really happy. After that, set up escrow payments (no advance payments please) before you ask him/her to get started. Make yourself available for any questions or clarifications.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru