ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Improve Your Clickthrough Rate
Total Articles: 34
As an online coach, it's important for you to know that there's no better way to promote your services than through content-based marketing solutions like article marketing. This will not only help you build links for your website but most importantly, it will also help you show off your in-depth knowledge in your niche. This is one thing that you need to accomplish in order to convince more people to do business with you.
Keep in mind that your main goal in this endeavor is to get as many readers as possible to click through your resource box. Once they click the links that you've put in there, they'll be directed either to your website or to your squeeze page. Either way, it's a good start to convert them from potential clients to paying customers.
In this article, I wish to share with you some tips on how you can improve your clickthrough rate. Here's what you need to do:
1. Before you can increase your clickthrough rate, you have to improve your open rate first. Get as many people as possible to open and read your articles by making them search engine-friendly (so they'll become easier to find online) and by talking about interesting topics. As a coach, the best topics for your articles will always be the problems and goals of your prospects. Using attention-grabbing, very descriptive titles will also help.
2. Start strong. Here's the truth; your readers will decide whether to read your articles until the end based on the first couple of sentences or based on your introduction. As you surely want your articles to be read in their entirety, I suggest that you make your introduction enticing. Get your readers on the edge of their seats by telling them the kind of information and benefits that await them.
3. Offer tips and advice. Years of writing my articles have taught me that the best way to make your readers happy is to give them useful information. So, instead of talking about the history of your chosen topic, direct these people and empower them to do things on their own by giving them tips list or how-to types of articles.
4. Keep your articles short. You don't want to bore your readers and you don't want to give them too much information. Remember, your goal here is to send them to your website and that will not happen if you offered them everything that they're looking for. My suggestion is to give them just enough info to prove your expertise and leave them wanting for more. It's best if you ensure that your articles are just 400-600 words and if you just discuss just 3-5 major ideas.
5. Make your resource box attractive. Put your best foot forward when writing your resource box. Get as many people as possible to click on it by making sure that it's well-written and very persuasive. Don't forget to offer freebies as these can surely bring huge difference to your clickthrough rate.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy