ALL >> Education >> View Article
How And Where To Offer Unsold Internet Articles
Total Articles: 33
As writers, we have all got a stock of articles that for some reason or another were never paid for. They clutter up our folders and remind us of bad paying clients we have come across during the course of our virtual writing lives. There are several ways to make these Internet articles more productive, no matter what topics they are about. There are ways to make up the money we lost on them.
If you write an article for a client, the copyright remains yours until the client has purchased it. If an article remains unpaid, then it is totally up to the writer what they do with it.
You can place these articles on various websites and set the price you would like for them. It is only a question of time before a new client will come across an article you have written and then purchase it. They may even order more articles on various topics from you.
It is far better to place unpaid work on sites that offer this service, than letting them sit on a computer doing nothing at all. If the articles are well written, informative and a 'good read', then they will eventually sell, bringing you in the hard earned cash you had expected they would.
Writing articles for demanding clients, takes time and effort. When they go unpaid, it can be very disheartening. You can take heart in the knowledge they are yours to sell to someone else if you want to, the copyright is yours so you can do what you like with them.
It just takes a little more time and effort to find the right websites to publish them on. No one minds paying a small commission for the chance to do this. If like me, you have written articles on cup cakes right through to sophisticated high tech mobile phones and applications, then the chances are you have several categories of articles to sell and which clients are looking for.
Copyright issues are always a problem when writing for Internet clients. It is a catch 22 situation, the client does not want to pay before the articles are produced and the writer does not want to send their work to clients without first having a deposit from them.
However, at the end of the day, if you have written the article and it is plagiarism free, then the article is your original work. This means you can sell it to whoever wants to buy it from you.
Unpaid articles sitting in a folder on your computer represents 'dead' money. The best way to get these articles out there to people who want to buy them, is to publish them yourself and make the articles earn you the cash you deserve.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy