ALL >> Education >> View Article
How And Where To Offer Unsold Internet Articles
Total Articles: 33
As writers, we have all got a stock of articles that for some reason or another were never paid for. They clutter up our folders and remind us of bad paying clients we have come across during the course of our virtual writing lives. There are several ways to make these Internet articles more productive, no matter what topics they are about. There are ways to make up the money we lost on them.
If you write an article for a client, the copyright remains yours until the client has purchased it. If an article remains unpaid, then it is totally up to the writer what they do with it.
You can place these articles on various websites and set the price you would like for them. It is only a question of time before a new client will come across an article you have written and then purchase it. They may even order more articles on various topics from you.
It is far better to place unpaid work on sites that offer this service, than letting them sit on a computer doing nothing at all. If the articles are well written, informative and a 'good read', then they will eventually sell, bringing you in the hard earned cash you had expected they would.
Writing articles for demanding clients, takes time and effort. When they go unpaid, it can be very disheartening. You can take heart in the knowledge they are yours to sell to someone else if you want to, the copyright is yours so you can do what you like with them.
It just takes a little more time and effort to find the right websites to publish them on. No one minds paying a small commission for the chance to do this. If like me, you have written articles on cup cakes right through to sophisticated high tech mobile phones and applications, then the chances are you have several categories of articles to sell and which clients are looking for.
Copyright issues are always a problem when writing for Internet clients. It is a catch 22 situation, the client does not want to pay before the articles are produced and the writer does not want to send their work to clients without first having a deposit from them.
However, at the end of the day, if you have written the article and it is plagiarism free, then the article is your original work. This means you can sell it to whoever wants to buy it from you.
Unpaid articles sitting in a folder on your computer represents 'dead' money. The best way to get these articles out there to people who want to buy them, is to publish them yourself and make the articles earn you the cash you deserve.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning