ALL >> Education >> View Article
How And Where To Offer Unsold Internet Articles
Total Articles: 33
As writers, we have all got a stock of articles that for some reason or another were never paid for. They clutter up our folders and remind us of bad paying clients we have come across during the course of our virtual writing lives. There are several ways to make these Internet articles more productive, no matter what topics they are about. There are ways to make up the money we lost on them.
If you write an article for a client, the copyright remains yours until the client has purchased it. If an article remains unpaid, then it is totally up to the writer what they do with it.
You can place these articles on various websites and set the price you would like for them. It is only a question of time before a new client will come across an article you have written and then purchase it. They may even order more articles on various topics from you.
It is far better to place unpaid work on sites that offer this service, than letting them sit on a computer doing nothing at all. If the articles are well written, informative and a 'good read', then they will eventually sell, bringing you in the hard earned cash you had expected they would.
Writing articles for demanding clients, takes time and effort. When they go unpaid, it can be very disheartening. You can take heart in the knowledge they are yours to sell to someone else if you want to, the copyright is yours so you can do what you like with them.
It just takes a little more time and effort to find the right websites to publish them on. No one minds paying a small commission for the chance to do this. If like me, you have written articles on cup cakes right through to sophisticated high tech mobile phones and applications, then the chances are you have several categories of articles to sell and which clients are looking for.
Copyright issues are always a problem when writing for Internet clients. It is a catch 22 situation, the client does not want to pay before the articles are produced and the writer does not want to send their work to clients without first having a deposit from them.
However, at the end of the day, if you have written the article and it is plagiarism free, then the article is your original work. This means you can sell it to whoever wants to buy it from you.
Unpaid articles sitting in a folder on your computer represents 'dead' money. The best way to get these articles out there to people who want to buy them, is to publish them yourself and make the articles earn you the cash you deserve.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program