ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Article Marketing - When Writing Hurts
Total Articles: 40
By some mischance I recently found myself watching TV for the first time in maybe 5 years.
And I swear I felt my brain cells actually dying in protest. I did, I felt myself getting stupider as I watched.
It wasn't that it wasn't intellectually stimulating -- I'm as much as fan of silliness as the next man -- but it was just so bloody inane, and completely failed to capture even the farthest flung and darkest recesses of my imagination.
It didn't engage me, in other words. It was just mindless crap being pumped into my brain through my eyes, lowering my IQ as it went.
And lack of engagement is the No.1 reason marketing -- any marketing, including your emails, blog-posts and article marketing -- bombs.
So it's no surprise the biggest challenge business owners are telling me they face with their writing is sitting down and being confident they have something engaging to say.
And because you struggle with this, it's "easier" to put the whole thing off until you have that gem of an idea to write about.
Two problems with that:
You'll be waiting a LONG time between pieces. Listen: your muses have better things to do than spoon-feed you daily ideas, word by painful word; and, in any event, you'll convince yourself nothing is quite right, because that's a great excuse to avoid putting finger to keyboard.
You'll never get any better at it. The only way to get good at writing is by being bad at writing and getting better.
Here's a little secret: some days I don't feel like writing. The thought of getting an email emailed, or a blog post posted or an article approved is a real weight on my shoulders.
Today is one of them. I'm tired, it's Sunday and I'd rather be beating my kids up.
But I know it takes me under 20 minutes, and the ROI is enormous.
So here I am.
Forcing myself to get started... and once I'm writing, these ol' fingers o' mine take matters into their own hands (so to speak), and here it is.
And you're reading it.
All it takes it getting the energy to start. And if have nothing to write about?
Then that's what you start writing about. Your fingers will soon find their own direction, and you can always go back and delete the first few paragraphs if you want to.
And if you have any sense you'll nodding along and thinking, "he has a point here, you know", because once you get into the swing of things, it's quick and easy to get all the interesting and engaging email, blog-post, and article marketing ideas you'll ever need and then how to sit down and crank the buggers out like clockwork.
Look... writing great content really does not have to be a struggle.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy