ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Tips To Make Writing Articles Faster
Total Articles: 36
The key to successful content marketing is lots of great quality content. Many content market gurus stress quantity over quality. The fact of the matter is, you need to do both - that is produce plenty of content for your own sites and for distribution.
You need great quality content for your own sites, or they just won't work for you. Either people won't read it, or the sales copy you write won't do the job.
So do you spend a lot of time writing the best quality content on the Web? Actually, no you don't. You really need quantity, too - for immediate traffic and for link building. So learn to type quickly, or at least substantially faster than you do now.
Here are some tips I use:
- Don't proof as you write. Just keep your momentum going.
- Once you've finished, then spell check.
- Print your article out and forget about it for at least 24 hours. When you come back to it, you'll see the sections you need to re-write and your grammatical mistakes much easier than when you've just finished writing.
- Choose some great tools. More about this just a little later on.
- Learn to pace your writing. Write using a piece of software that shows your word count as you write. You'll soon get to know if you're writing in too much depth or not enough - are you half-way through your word count, and have you covered half the material?
Find a word processor that makes things easier
I write on a Mac and have found what I believe to be the greatest article writing tool available. Scrivener is a word processor with a difference. It's written for creative writers. What's that to do with you and I? A lot, actually!
Of course it displays the word count as I type, but the single most useful thing about Scrivener is that you can load all your research material into it and display it side-by-side with your writing. So you do your research on the Web, right click and save the material you're interested in as a PDF into Scrivener.
Having everything I need in a single file to write one or even a series of articles is even more of a time saver than you'd imagine.
The great news is that after being available for years on the Mac, Scrivener is now available for Windows. Try it and see how much you love it.
Try text-to-speech software
If you're really slow at typing you might consider speech-to-text software, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking. Software such as this turns your speech into text in your Word Processor, so all you have to do is clean it up when you're finished.
If you're used to speaking clearly and with structure - perhaps in public speaking - text-to-speech software can be a godsend. I must admit, that as I've spent so many years at the keyboard, I find it easier to write that way, despite the fact that I'm by no means a touch typist. I find it easier to structure my ideas and be concise.
Again, you'll need to try text-to-speech out for yourself before you make a decision.
Get writing and try some of these tips. Be aware what speeds up your output, and keep an eye open for other tips you can use.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni