ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Tips To Make Writing Articles Faster
Total Articles: 36
The key to successful content marketing is lots of great quality content. Many content market gurus stress quantity over quality. The fact of the matter is, you need to do both - that is produce plenty of content for your own sites and for distribution.
You need great quality content for your own sites, or they just won't work for you. Either people won't read it, or the sales copy you write won't do the job.
So do you spend a lot of time writing the best quality content on the Web? Actually, no you don't. You really need quantity, too - for immediate traffic and for link building. So learn to type quickly, or at least substantially faster than you do now.
Here are some tips I use:
- Don't proof as you write. Just keep your momentum going.
- Once you've finished, then spell check.
- Print your article out and forget about it for at least 24 hours. When you come back to it, you'll see the sections you need to re-write and your grammatical mistakes much easier than when you've just finished writing.
- Choose some great tools. More about this just a little later on.
- Learn to pace your writing. Write using a piece of software that shows your word count as you write. You'll soon get to know if you're writing in too much depth or not enough - are you half-way through your word count, and have you covered half the material?
Find a word processor that makes things easier
I write on a Mac and have found what I believe to be the greatest article writing tool available. Scrivener is a word processor with a difference. It's written for creative writers. What's that to do with you and I? A lot, actually!
Of course it displays the word count as I type, but the single most useful thing about Scrivener is that you can load all your research material into it and display it side-by-side with your writing. So you do your research on the Web, right click and save the material you're interested in as a PDF into Scrivener.
Having everything I need in a single file to write one or even a series of articles is even more of a time saver than you'd imagine.
The great news is that after being available for years on the Mac, Scrivener is now available for Windows. Try it and see how much you love it.
Try text-to-speech software
If you're really slow at typing you might consider speech-to-text software, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking. Software such as this turns your speech into text in your Word Processor, so all you have to do is clean it up when you're finished.
If you're used to speaking clearly and with structure - perhaps in public speaking - text-to-speech software can be a godsend. I must admit, that as I've spent so many years at the keyboard, I find it easier to write that way, despite the fact that I'm by no means a touch typist. I find it easier to structure my ideas and be concise.
Again, you'll need to try text-to-speech out for yourself before you make a decision.
Get writing and try some of these tips. Be aware what speeds up your output, and keep an eye open for other tips you can use.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy