ALL >> Education >> View Article
16 Syndicating Methods To Spreading Your Article Content For Exponential Results
Total Articles: 34
Many article writers spend time writing an article yet never achieving its full benefit. In this article, I am going to write about how to leverage article marketing by multiplying and syndicating content.
As you might have already heard, Google has been aggressively filtering less valuable content from their search results. This means, not only the duplicate, spammy, SEO manipulated content do not make the cut, but also, content with less popular content get filtered out. How does Google do this? For example, by calculating how long a web visitor stays on a web page before exiting.
Another "Google favored" factor is user generated content. Search engines like fresh content, and user engagements on a web page, comments, incoming links, social networking plug-ins all add freshness to a web page.
One thing article marketers should do is to leverage already existing content. Instead of getting too busy coming up with new articles, turn existing content into PDF, Power Point slides, Flash slides, special reports, audio, video and webinar from ONE article to multiple output formats.
Here's 16 syndicating methods to spreading your article content for exponential results
1. Write and submit an article
2. Using Zipepal or simply by converting to PDF, create PDF content
3. From PDF, make Power Point slides
4. Now turn that into Flash slides
5. Record audio and publish it to iTune
6. Add slides to the audio and create video
7. Publish video on YouTube
8. Using the same video, record a webinar
9. From the webinar, create PDF for webinar slides
10. Promote video or webinar to Traffic Geyser
11. Get the feedback and testimonial for your content
12. Send the article to email list
13. Share all of the above on Social Networking sites
14. Publish press releases
15. Publish it on a blog
16. Bookmark on social bookmarks
These are just the initial campaign output methods and this list does not have to end here. Links from these web properties can link back to the article or connect each other. In fact, it's better to spread links than getting them all back to the same one article.
Overtime, these links created with multiple web properties add up to send Google the signal that the content linked to does hold value. Imagine doing all of this with EVERY article you publish? Each written article becomes a valuable commodity in the database of article writers. The good news is some of these tedious and mundane works can be outsourced. Elance, Craigslist... there are websites with service providers offering all kinds of content syndicating services.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake