ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - 5 Steps To Submitting Articles For Publication
Total Articles: 119
Everyone who owns a business knows the importance of a good marketing. Today, companies are searching for the most effective ways to market on the Internet. Article marketing is an excellent choice. It is a proven low-cost, effective strategy that anyone can use.
It works because well-written, informative pieces that relate to a product or service put the information "out there" on the Internet for an incredible number of people to read.
Because the Internet reach is world-wide, with millions of viewers every minute of every day, it is without question the best way to draw attention to a company's website and to project a professional, believable persona to anyone who finds and reads the articles - and there are many who will find them. To paraphrase a well-known quote, "You write them, and your audience will come."
Let's go a little deeper into the concept.
Five Steps to Submitting the Articles
1. Write the articles
You can write them yourself, or have someone write them for you. The sweet spot is 400 to 600 words. They must be well-written and contain top-notch content. The main goal is to provide interesting information about a topic that is relevant to the business being promoted, which will draw people in enough to visit a shop, an online store, or webpage where the business can proceed to develop them as a repeat customer.
Throwing articles at the wall and hoping something will stick is not a good idea. If the business or website is about golfing, don't write about pro football. Write about topics such as, "How to Improve Your Golf Swing."
Relevancy is critical.
2. Write an attention-getting title
It will not matter how informative or well-written the article is if no one reads it. The title must attract enough attention to get readers to actually read the entire piece.
The title must also reflect the content of the article. Don't mislead the audience by creating an attention-getting title that has nothing to do with the content - that is a sure way to offend and lose a potential customer.
3. Write a brief description
This should be crisp, clear and to the point. After potential readers are attracted by the title, reading the description can be the defining moment of whether, or not, they will read through to the end. Give them enough of a teaser that they want to continue reading.
4. Create a resource box
Since most reputable article directories prohibit any kind of promotion, including direct links to the business or website in the body of the article, the resource box is extremely important. It should always be written in the third person, which makes it sound more professional and less self-serving.
The resource box is the one and only chance to promote the business and drive traffic to the website. An obvious link to the website should always be included in the box, together with a strong hook that will get them to click on the link (the call to action).
5. Submit the article to the directories
There are many directory sites that you can use. Some are free and some require a fee. When you are first entering this arena, you may want to go with the free directories. As you experience some success through your efforts and your marketing budget expands, you may want to consider paying for submissions, as well.
Start today to build your cache of articles and start the submission process. The most aggressive would be to submit one a day for 30 days; but, if that is not realistic, shoot for one every three days for 90 days (10 per month) - over three months.
Article marketing works, but it is not an overnight sensation. The writing must be done and the pieces submitted to the directories; then, patience is required as you wait for the results, which will come with a little time.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away