ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Article Syndication
Total Articles: 37
Article syndication is new age article marketing that some use to make a ton of cash. If you want to use your writing to drive a huge amount of traffic to a website, blog, or other online entity, then you need to know how article syndication works. This strategy allows writers to make a ton of money when employed correctly.
There are about five good steps that you need to understand to employ this strategy properly. The idea behind syndicating your articles is to get them featured on blogs, in newsletters, on forums, and on websites. This can be done fairly easy, but it does require some work. Here are the steps for content syndication.
Syndication Steps for Article Writers
1. Write your Content
You need to write a GREAT article between 800 and 1,200 words. This may seem like a tall task, but if you do one a week or one a day, you can use this one article in many ways. Just make sure the content is PERFECT, or close to perfect. It needs to be usable by the reader and should have a central theme with it.
2. Edit/Proofread your content
This step is skipped by many and if you don't edit or proofread your content you are missing out. This is a huge deal because many typing errors and other errors won't get caught by a simple spelling and grammar check. Make sure you read over your content at least twice before you use it for article syndication.
3. Submit your Content to your Site or Blog
Before you use your content anywhere else it needs to go to your own blog or website. This will help to make sure that if the search engines do rank the content, your site or blog gets priority. You want to make sure you do this first or you could be shooting yourself in the foot before you even get started.
4. Find Publishers
After you get your content ready, you need to find publishers for it. There are a few ways to do this, but the best is to find direct ezine or newsletter owners in your niche. This will allow you to get your content and links in front of a number of subscribers for each newsletter or ezine publisher. Simply contact them asking if they accept articles from writers, and if so, send them yours.
5. Submit to Directories
You want to have a list of about 5-10 top directories and once you have gone through all the publishers you can find submit it to all of them. This takes some time, but gives you good backlinks along with the ability to be picked up by other publishers and bloggers that use these sites. Make sure you use the directories after everything else.
Use this plan for article syndication and you will be surprised how much traffic you can get from your articles. Content is very powerful and can bring you a ton of traffic if you use it right. Take your time and make sure the content it powerful and helps the reader. This will ensure they come to your site or blog trusting you.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar